Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

Effect jio or not

But it's much more useful than jio, better than jio
ha ha
When they are charging 1000 more
then they ought to provide something better than Jio phone.

BTW, if they are so customer friendly then they should have come much earlier with their phone than Jio phone booking/launching.
And also, a difference of 1000 may not mean something for we people, but it means something for common people.
And also, they have not yet mentioned anything about their voice and data plan, with this Airtel phone.

toocool

ha ha
When they are charging 1000 more
then they ought to provide something better than Jio phone.

BTW, if they are so customer friendly then they should have come much earlier with their phone than Jio phone booking/launching.
And also, a difference of 1000 may not mean something for we people, but it means something for common people.
And also, they have not yet mentioned anything about their voice and data plan, with this Airtel phone.
if 1000 rs matter for people

maybe its because of the government not able to make peoples lives better , not maybe its certainly due to that

STILL PEOPLE NEED SMARTPHONES AND NOT DUMB PHONES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY OF LIFE

Last edited:

maybe its because of the government not able to make peoples lives better , not maybe its certainly due to that

STILL PEOPLE NEED SMARTPHONES AND NOT DUMB PHONES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY OF LIFE
"maybe its because of the government not able to make peoples lives better , not maybe its certainly due to that"

I think this comment is out of context.
Though if you want to discuss it, I have a very clear cut view on it.
But cant post it here as I know the reply will be deleted by the mods/admin

And no
you may be in need of a smartphone, perhaps I may not need it, it may be useless for me, because I need only simple features and not that all **
Thats all !!!!!!!!!

toocool

when 1000 rs matter( to people) in 2017 against the productivity that smartphone may provide for next 3 years

than we know where we stand ...............nothing more to say

Subhadip

But without Jio, the F**ki*g airtel or Voda or whom so ever was charging 251 rs per GB......it still matters...

Subhadip

Do not want to tell much,
but when i was analyzing my postpaid bills of last FY, every month I was giving 2205/- to airtel for Unlimited calling along with 25 GB of Data (if i can remember the data correctly)...

To vodafone, same but 899/- around per month for Unlimited calling (without roaming) plus 10 GB of data..

both in postpaid,

Now after JIO stabilized, I am using 499 per month to Jio ( all call Unlimited along with 2GB data per day),
349/- to vodafone (all call Unlimited without Roaming out going + 10 GB of data)
748/- to airtel (to all call Unlimited with roaming Unlimited + 25 GB of data).

So Yes JIO does matter to all...u believe it or not...

Subhadip

Now after JIO stabilized, I am using 499 per month to Jio ( all call Unlimited along with 2GB data per day),
349/- to vodafone (all call Unlimited without Roaming out going + 10 GB of data)
748/- to airtel (to all call Unlimited with roaming Unlimited + 25 GB of data).

So Yes JIO does matter to all...u believe it or not...
349/- of Voda is Vodafone super plan---it is retention plan....in postpaid they r giving if u want to port out then only..

in airtel I am in 649/- (all call unlimited with 10 GB of data) plus Rs 99/- per month for extra 15 GB of data..

Go guys..burgain.....with airtel & vodafone... I am using it...

But without Jio, the F**ki*g airtel or Voda or whom so ever was charging 251 rs per GB......it still matters...
Very true
I myself was paying some 1500 for 20 GB data to airtel, who is now providing 60 GB for 899 with some additional benefits
and some 250 for 1 GB data to TataDocomo for backup.

And now after JioFi, I even never needed a backup.

Subhadip

Very true
I myself was paying some 1500 for 20 GB data to airtel, who is now providing 60 GB for 899 with some additional benefits
and some 250 for 1 GB data to TataDocomo for backup.

And now after JioFi, I even never needed a backup.
who is that guy.....i think i have seen him first time...toocool???

Raju

Hatsoff to Reliance Jio .Data and voice costs have reduced a lot .Old players like TataTele/Airtel etc were forced to reduce which is really a boon to us .....I agree with Subhadip...It does matter.