Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Even bsnl was looting, earlier I used to pay 200 rs monthly for 1gb of data. 2 days back recharged again with 333 rs for 56days(they reduced validity , earlier validity was 90 days), 3gb daily data limit.
Speed is also good..

I don need unlimited calls, if needed there is some 378 plan with 2gb/day for 56 days, I am not sure.

What I want to say is, suddenly calls and data became affordable after JIO launched..

With jiophone it will become more affordable for those who only talk a lot. 150 per month is good enough.
Still in my airtel mobile which i use in feature phone call rates are too high, 1.5paise/sec. :(
Anyways no plans of getting smartphone either.. Not needed as of now..
So no whatsapp etc. :)

If you want to be productive, the first thing to do is to get rid of Whatsapp.
nahin bhai
limited use of whatsapp is good
limited bole toh, within a close group of your family friends, relatives etc
but using it extensively is certainly harmful and a nuisance

toocool

Even bsnl was looting, earlier I used to pay 200 rs monthly for 1gb of data. 2 days back recharged again with 333 rs for 56days(they reduced validity , earlier validity was 90 days), 3gb daily data limit.
Speed is also good..

I don need unlimited calls, if needed there is some 378 plan with 2gb/day for 56 days, I am not sure.

What I want to say is, suddenly calls and data became affordable after JIO launched..

With jiophone it will become more affordable for those who only talk a lot. 150 per month is good enough.
Still in my airtel mobile which i use in feature phone call rates are too high, 1.5paise/sec. :(
Anyways no plans of getting smartphone either.. Not needed as of now..
So no whatsapp etc. :)
it was govt job to make bsnl AT&T

AT&T is government player in USA and mind you its giant, jio is not a even ISP yet

BSNL was govt job to run , not allow private player to take advantage of situation from backdoor

delusions delusions and delusions

cloudTrader

Seems users are getting attached to a company. The other companies paid hefty Spectrum Fees for 2G & 3G technology. If one scrutinizes the cost at which Reliance started with Jio & only with 4G, it was lot less than other companies.
Reliance has actually dented the Telecom sector with long term effects for investors. As customers surely we enjoy low prices but the truth remains the same that the business was not done on level playing field.

Subhadip

If you want to be productive, the first thing to do is to get rid of Whatsapp.
Not necessarily.....do not do bogus WhatsApp....it is very good app for using and sending instant photos including ecg and CT report.etc....

Subhadip

Seems users are getting attached to a company. The other companies paid hefty Spectrum Fees for 2G & 3G technology. If one scrutinizes the cost at which Reliance started with Jio & only with 4G, it was lot less than other companies.
Reliance has actually dented the Telecom sector with long term effects for investors. As customers surely we enjoy low prices but the truth remains the same that the business was not done on level playing field.
Other companies we're also not wanting to change accordingly......

I have seen Airtel 4G in jharkhand....pathetic....
At that time their 3G was also pathetic...

So jio changed the environment....

Needless to say, at the time of computer all will forget the type writer eventually....same thing will happen with 2G as well as 3G.

What is prohibiting that all well known players to launch VOLTE....
Money....do not think so....
Vodafone do not have that problem...

Now a days a new problem started...data in 4G...suddenly a phone call came..in Airtel...all gone in 3G...gone but never come back to 4g again automatically.....

Without improvement of service none will servive....

toocool

Other companies we're also not wanting to change accordingly......

I have seen Airtel 4G in jharkhand....pathetic....
At that time their 3G was also pathetic...

So jio changed the environment....

Needless to say, at the time of computer all will forget the type writer eventually....same thing will happen with 2G as well as 3G.

What is prohibiting that all well known players to launch VOLTE....
Money....do not think so....
Vodafone do not have that problem...

Now a days a new problem started...data in 4G...suddenly a phone call came..in Airtel...all gone in 3G...gone but never come back to 4g again automatically.....

Without improvement of service none will servive....
What about bsnl sir.?

Why not bsnl was made like AT&T?

Bsnl had all India internet as well as phone networks too

Subhadip

What about bsnl sir.?

Why not bsnl was made like AT&T?

Bsnl had all India internet as well as phone networks too
In bihar BSNL is called as Bhai saheb nahi lagegi..

So BSNL is good in some parts like in chattisgarh...and some parts in West Bengal...

But all scam of UPA and. U know the corrupted babus. BSNL gone .