Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

Interesting yes, but with 0.5 GB limit (FUP) can't use much for TV . . . don't know, maybe 2/3 hrs
so seems no threat to SetTop Boxes.

Happy :)
Ah.. once I used the hotspot to run live TV on my laptop and it ate up 0.5MB in less than one hour !!.

Anyway, ST, when you do receive the phone, tell us about all it does, specially the hotspot feature.

Seems like Airtel may be coming up with a Rs. 2500 smartphone by Diwali.

I had plan to buy one JIO phone but later I dropped it. I am in confusion that is monthly recharge of approx Rs 150 is mandatory till 3 years to get back the security deposit...? :watching:
Once it will be out to customers then might get some more clarification.;)

TradeJoker

Better than jio feature phone, airtel has launched 2500 rs Android phone on similar plans, jio is not a good choice anymore
JIO alone dominating the market is not a good sign, we know the history of ambanis, we can't predict whats there next step could be ;) , but other operators failed to attract customers, though they are slowly getting customers back

JIO alone dominating the market is not a good sign, we know the history of ambanis, we can't predict whats there next step could be ;) , but other operators failed to attract customers, though they are slowly getting customers back
Yes, I agreed that one dominating a market is not a good sign.
But before Jio, all these operators were looting common man.