Invitation for wisdom - Dataservices

Hi Asish

Check this link for basic info and reviews on forex brokers.

http://www.goforex.net/forex-broker-list.htm

check out Indiawebtrade and reliance if you need Indian brokers (though i think their rates will be higher than normal)

Generally abt fx mkts, found
1)patience-reward factor is unfavorable.
2)Playing field favors brokers greatly.
3)the 24 hr market is a major pain.

But if have demotraded succesfully and the above factors did not bother you, then you should be fine.

Good Luck

beginner_av

Plz guide me why esignal data service is better than these or is esignal at all better,if so how.
I dont want to be penny wise pound fullish.
ESignal is very good as of now. No complaints. But if you can bear some more cost and do not want ESig's charting and tools, do check out quotecenter.ca since you use Metastock. they provide quite a few extra goodies. u can take the data directly to excel too!

Volumes By Esignal On Last Bar Are Either Zero Or Irrelevant Figure .this Happens In Metastock Only .esignal Has Asked To Contact Equis And Equis Is Taking Its Own Sweet Time To Answer.will Any Veteran Esignal User Volunteer To Help ?

U

uasish

ESignal is very good as of now. No complaints. But if you can bear some more cost and do not want ESig's charting and tools, do check out quotecenter.ca since you use Metastock. they provide quite a few extra goodies. u can take the data directly to excel too!
Thks,can you give me the cost for esignal & qoutecenter.

R

ratan jain

good.......I can now make money between 7:30 to 9:55 also :)

anyone remember kerb trading? about say 15 years back?

esignal gives kerb rates too?? :) :)

U

uasish

Heard of 'Dabba' trading infact this dumb fool's 1st experience with the mkt was that ,what is this kerb ,may be ET's style of trading & esignal serves to ET also !

Hi ASHISH THIS IS WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR YESTERDAY'S POST
Its New Day And New 'panga' No Candle Today .will Some Veteran Help Me In Correcting It?

Last edited: