Invitation for wisdom - Dataservices

i havent subscribed to esignal yet but would like members who are using esignal real time feed to thow some light on the historical data/backfill that is made available
thnx

I SOLVEDTHE PROBLEM PARTLY BY TAKING HELP OF JAYKIRU OF my-charts.blogspot .THANX.JAY. I DID NOT GET ANY CONCRETE HELP FROM ESIGNAL.STILL VOLUME OF CURRENT BAR IS SHOWN AS ZERO TILL COMPLETION OF BAR IN METASTOCK HOWEVER AMIBROKER IS FETCHING DATA WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

beginner_av

absolutely right coolblue..and u have a limited set of indicators and u cant add custom studies...

naveevia, why dont you go to esignal site ans request them for a free CD that explains everything?

oxusmorouz

Has anyone tried this? Please post your experiences.
Regards
R. S. Iyer
They seem offer a free trial. Perhaps one must consider the trial to evaluate the service.
BTW, I got this from their site:
1) Real time Live data from Yahoo to Amibroker with:-

(a) Backfill
(b) Live News
(c) Simulator
(d) Free Auto Upgrades
(e) World Indices, Currencies, Commodities Futures, Indian ADRs & Indian Indices, NSE & BSE Stocks.

RSI

They seem offer a free trial. Perhaps one must consider the trial to evaluate the service.
BTW, I got this from their site:
1) Real time Live data from Yahoo to Amibroker with:-

(a) Backfill
(b) Live News
(c) Simulator
(d) Free Auto Upgrades
(e) World Indices, Currencies, Commodities Futures, Indian ADRs & Indian Indices, NSE & BSE Stocks.
I think now yahoo gives RT quotes for NSE without any delay of whatsoever nature. As the data is imported to Amibroker, we can do all sorts of technical analysis without any problem. What about the market deapth? Can we get level 2 quotes? What about other services that are available from esignal people etc.?
Regards
R. S. Iyer