Intraday trading structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisp

Dear XRAY bro,
Hope you dont mind me posting this here. Please correct my mistakes..

jagankris

i am agree with both of you statement .
what about a average person , those who want to sucessful in trading , but dont have too much knowledge , he /she cant invent new system , he /she cant create anything new

how to sucessful if above quality dont have him/ her .
it means only HIGH IQ people , only system creator sucessful in mkt ?
what about others.

i am struggling in last 6 year , jump here or there .. ..try too many system ...read ,again read , twice ,thrice .....ect ... learn again learn ...again and again .

try too many time one , two , three month on paper trading ...and its sucessful .
try in live market , i was fell in emotional basis , i improve my self and try again and again fell .

what is nexxt ? now GIVE UP and leave market ??
but again mind not accept , again mind says you can do whatever do , but do in market , you have great future in it . its only mind thought .

i fell most of time in my expectation from market and my emotional decision in market , that is main reason to fail in trading .

yes again i know thats the reason ...then why not work on it ?? ---i work thousand of time on it . but it will rise it head again and again .

What i do ?

Give UP ?

OR

TRY AGAIN ? if try again then how many times .
Dear vishal7176,

Quit. Don't quit. Noodles. Don't noodles. You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There's a saying: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present". - Kung Fu Panda quote :).

Focus on your strengths.

Forget the term system - Don't look for system - and just focus on trade setups and you will be just fine.

Just master 1 trade setup - and you will be just fine.
One need not be super intelligent/PHD to earn in market.
Just giving you examples
A simple - Hammer candle stick pattern - is enough to make consistent returns from the markets.
First pullback to a moving average.

or which ever you are strong/comfortable.

Take trades only in the direction of HTF trend - else no trade.

Just one good trade a day - and you will be just fine.
Just if you are able to wait patiently and take the one good trade and just - 12 points a day in Nifty and close your laptop you should be able to beat most of the traders in TJ :thumb: on a monthly basis.

Follow MM - Don't risk more than 1% per trade.

And/Or seek help or find a Mentor.
Wish you all the best :thumb:

XRAY27

Dear XRAY bro,
Hope you dont mind me posting this here. Please correct my mistakes..

Dear wisp,

Go to google and search for demand and supply zones for forex...Learn the logic in that...

it is a big subject and most subjective which i have already told to you in previous post..i cannot run that because of copy right issue

if you really want to learn that then read the material there and just bring the logic of "MOST RECENT RETEST AND REJECTION" draw that before market and check in the live market...

which i have already shown that in previous post....hope you got my point.. :)

XRAY27

There really is no clear and easy definition of “price action trading.” This statement could mean different things to different traders, but in the broadest sense, we will consider price action trading to be the aspect of trading from clean charts without the use of broad based indicators or any special and expensive trading programs. A price action trader must learn to spot the trend and then the formations that consistently appear on his or her chart over and over, while also using independent analysis to determine when to enter and when to exit the market

Best part for any trader is to spot difference between Range market and Grinding market at a reasonable success rate,sad part is that many don't know the difference between two :( and this aspect is not covered in many systems or method of price action ,YTC or Albrooks or pivot methods of saint ..

These are only broad based structure with in which, we have to build a setup for countering the market movement that we can say as "EDGE FOR SUCCESS" Range markets can be traded and grinding markets are real danger :mad:

It can be done only with Back testing of most difficult market days.. ;)As long as this is not done, be ready for blowing ledgers.. :D :D

"Do not [just blindly] repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.
—Sun Tzu, The Art of War" (ca. 210 CE)

Last edited:

jagankris

Best part for any trader is to spot difference between Range market and Grinding market at a reasonable success rate,sad part is that many don't know the difference between two :( and this aspect is not covered in many systems or method of price action ,YTC or Albrooks or pivot methods of saint ..
[/B]
XRAY,

Is 11th September grinding market ?
Please post some charts and explain in depth.And how to spot/avoid.

Thanks in advance.

wisp

Dear wisp,

Go to google and search for demand and supply zones for forex...Learn the logic in that...

it is a big subject and most subjective which i have already told to you in previous post..i cannot run that because of copy right issue

if you really want to learn that then read the material there and just bring the logic of "MOST RECENT RETEST AND REJECTION" draw that before market and check in the live market...

which i have already shown that in previous post....hope you got my point.. :)

Thank you so much Bro, for this very thoughtful instruction. :thanx::thanx: I think now I have learnt what it is from some forex sites, but now have to apply it in the market.

wisp

XRAY bro,
I drew the Supply Zone at 8046 and 8063 after price gapped up today. Was I correct or wrong?

Last edited:

amandeep86

There really is no clear and easy definition of “price action trading.” This statement could mean different things to different traders, but in the broadest sense, we will consider price action trading to be the aspect of trading from clean charts without the use of broad based indicators or any special and expensive trading programs. A price action trader must learn to spot the trend and then the formations that consistently appear on his or her chart over and over, while also using independent analysis to determine when to enter and when to exit the market

These are only broad based structure with in which, we have to build a setup for countering the market movement that we can say as "EDGE FOR SUCCESS" Range markets can be traded and grinding markets are real danger :mad:

It can be done only with Back testing of most difficult market days.. ;)As long as this is not done, be ready for blowing ledgers.. :D :D

"Do not [just blindly] repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.
—Sun Tzu, The Art of War" (ca. 210 CE)
very well said XRAY bro ...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Please throw some more light on spotting /Avoiding/trading this grinding market with charts.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.