Intraday trading structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisp

i am agree with both of you statement .
what about a average person , those who want to sucessful in trading , but dont have too much knowledge , he /she cant invent new system , he /she cant create anything new

how to sucessful if above quality dont have him/ her .
it means only HIGH IQ people , only system creator sucessful in mkt ?
what about others.

i am struggling in last 6 year , jump here or there .. ..try too many system ...read ,again read , twice ,thrice .....ect ... learn again learn ...again and again .

try too many time one , two , three month on paper trading ...and its sucessful .
try in live market , i was fell in emotional basis , i improve my self and try again and again fell .

what is nexxt ? now GIVE UP and leave market ??
but again mind not accept , again mind says you can do whatever do , but do in market , you have great future in it . its only mind thought .

i fell most of time in my expectation from market and my emotional decision in market , that is main reason to fail in trading .

yes again i know thats the reason ...then why not work on it ?? ---i work thousand of time on it . but it will rise it head again and again .

What i do ?

Give UP ?

OR

TRY AGAIN ? if try again then how many times .
Hi, jus curious...did you ever backtest your system like Bar Replay in Amibroker or something like that before you started trading it?

Subhadip

what about a average person , those who want to sucessful in trading , but dont have too much knowledge , he /she cant invent new system , he /she cant create anything new

what about others.

i am struggling in last 6 year , jump here or there .. ..try too many system ...read ,again read , twice ,thrice .....ect ... learn again learn ...again and again .

try too many time one , two , three month on paper trading ...and its sucessful .
try in live market , i was fell in emotional basis , i improve my self and try again and again fell .

but again mind not accept , again mind says you can do whatever do , but do in market , you have great future in it . its only mind thought .

i fell most of time in my expectation from market and my emotional decision in market , that is main reason to fail in trading .

yes again i know thats the reason ...then why not work on it ?? ---i work thousand of time on it . but it will rise it head again and again .

What i do ?

Give UP ?

OR

My dear friend, please do not give up.

You need some refinement in your decision making. Also u need yourself to believe that money can be made. That is all.

You are failing either due to Fear, which is the most common. Or due to greed.

Control your mind. Meditate. And I hope you are not in stress to earn. Sometime if in compulsion to earn maximum do make mistake.

Dear X-RAY. Excellent thread. Keep up the good work

XRAY27

My dear friend, please do not give up.

You need some refinement in your decision making. Also u need yourself to believe that money can be made. That is all.

You are failing either due to Fear, which is the most common. Or due to greed.

Control your mind. Meditate. And I hope you are not in stress to earn. Sometime if in compulsion to earn maximum do make mistake.

Dear X-RAY. Excellent thread. Keep up the good work
Thanks subhadip bhai !! for the words...

wisp

What i do ?

Give UP ?

OR

Hi Vishal, one of the things I found useful was Adam Grimes' course, I only watched the first video, its free, but one of the things he suggests there is to take a pen and paper and mark the high and low of each bar of the instrument without trading, for 10 days or so. This may sound like a weird exercise, but its purpose is to get a feel for the market without the pressure of having to make a trading decision....

XRAY27

Amandeep and wisp...

I'm producing levels for my nifty trading for tomorrow, along with logic off course shared,but trying to explain that once again..
This is simple funda ,between the zones range trade(blue marking) and above trend trades..with in zones...no trade

My TTF is 1 min and if proper R:R is there then i will trade otherwise keep quite

Hope this is clear for you !!!

This is the trade after that as if now..

what about others.

What i do ?

Give UP ?

OR

Best thread on trading psychology by arora sir
http://www.traderji.com/trading-psychology/97581-consistent-trader.html

XRAY27

Vishal bro !!! i understand the struggle in trading ,so started this thread...only purpose is to help on points which people often neglect

Read below books

The Secrets Of Emotion Free Trading - Larry Lewin

Trading in the zone - Mark Douglas

The Art & Science of Technical Analysis: Market Structure, Price Action & Trading Strategies- Adam Grimes

Answer in blue line

There is no need of too much knowledge..they need to observe the market action to build a system
what about others.

This quality can be generated through practice high IQ does'nt guarantee any success

Do you really defined all the scenario/s of market..i have given my version of trading system in this thread ,just answer all the field in that

What i do ?

Give UP ?

OR

You will get success never give up

Last edited:

wisp

XRAY27

Dear XRAY bro,

Two things.
1) Is it ok if I try to draw the supply/demand lines that you have taught and post them on this thread so you can check if I am right or wrong?
2) Please can you explain the entry you have referred to here as agg pivot P1 http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/99863-pivot-trading-new-way-trading-24.html#post1104892

Thanks a lot.
Bro !!!
p1 entry can be found in ST da thread .. i cannot allot such a time as if now for supply and demand zones, there are so many material's available in internet , just google it you will understand this.. nothing special ..i have spent lot of time on this in previous threads...i cannot allot any more now...:(..

These zones are subjective so there is no need of correction as such only logic is most recent rejection and test got more importance thats it

30 MIN STUDY

FIND THE AREA OF DEMAND AND SUPPLY... WHICH MEANS DRAWING SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LINES WHERE THE LEVELS ARE RETESTED/REJECTED

(This chart is from my previous post/s)

POINTS TO BE DRAWN FROM 30 MIN

1. 8186 TO 8165 IS SUPPLY AREA AND
2. 8112 TO 8095 IS DEMAND AREA
3. 8050 IS THE MAX PAIN WHICH WILL ACT AS DYNAMIC LEVEL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.