Intraday Scalping Strategy

Agos,
Generally i trade with a s/l which invariably is max 78% Fibonacci of the range counted either from the High or Low for short/long.
If the stock reverses from 38/50% fibonacci,try again to enter the trade & play safely .U will understand it once u watch & trade.

Once a stock breaches the Low first & then again Breaks High,it is always a powerful break & u would recover yr loss.

As i had written,this strategy is not rocket science to understand & min 90-95% success i have experienced.

Ofcourse i am Micro trader & hence no stress & tension.:)

But once we go for filter,etc,there may not be time as v r scalping & the stock reverses fast from the tgt.

If u fine tune,pl share with us here.
god bless you sir,
you are micro now , but tomorrow we do not know:).
thank you for sharing .

I have been following the following strategy for the past Two years with 95% success.
Strategy:
Note the First one Hour(9.15-10.0) High & Low.
Whenever the stock breaks/breach the First Hr High/Low,enter the trade with the target min 127% of the range.This is a Fibonacci ratio aswell.

If by any chance,the Tgt is not achieved,it could be rest assured 90% of the times that next day or max within three days,it would be achieved.

I have tried it ONLY in CASH in reasonably High Vol shares.

It is a Layman's strategy with NO Rocket science & tension.

If anyone has already brought this in this Forum,i may be excused as i am not aware of it.
Boss, then it doesn't remain an "intraday" scalping strategy, where you can make use of intraday margins to trade bigger quantities.

Anyway, I remember that Linkon7 had somewhere mentioned something about buying/selling above/below the high/low of the day..

rangarajan

Boss, then it doesn't remain an "intraday" scalping strategy, where you can make use of intraday margins to trade bigger quantities.

Anyway, I remember that Linkon7 had somewhere mentioned something about buying/selling above/below the high/low of the day..
Timepass,
u r not catching the point.
If the tgt is not achieved intraday,close the trade & next day,again follow the strategy & look for the previous day's failed Tgt.
As for Linkon,pl refer the last line of my posting.

Even today,many scrips gave profits on either side.
Good luck.

Hi sir,

today i traded (20-apr , friday)

ifci,
jswsteel
tatamotors

these three scrip today break the high price after 10am. Suddenly i bought with stoploss, but stoploss hitted for these three stocks,

when i watch on thursday without trading all are good.. But when i trade today with stoploss nothing hit the target... All touched stoploss.

What a stockmarket

thanks

rangarajan

Can you tell me what the open,high price of RelCap @ 10?
What price you brought and sold them?
342.15/335.1 at 10.00hr Relcap.
sold at 335-335.35.
Bought at 333.55-333.8.
If u want trade sheet,i can post it.
I DO what i SAY,
I SAY what i DO:)

Look at NF,Adanient,JSWstl,Unionbank,Jetair
All gave profits.

Prabsing,this strategy is good for scalp,90% of the time.

Good luck

udi1970

NSE FUTURES INTRADAY
342.15/335.1 at 10.00hr Relcap.
sold at 335-335.35.
Bought at 333.55-333.8.
If u want trade sheet,i can post it.
I DO what i SAY,
I SAY what i DO:)

Look at NF,Adanient,JSWstl,Unionbank,Jetair
All gave profits.

Prabsing,this strategy is good for scalp,90% of the time.

Good luck
Hi, Rangarajan,

with regards to the post by GURUVENKATESH telling us about the 3 stop loss trades; you have not commented yet. Is that just one bad day? I just observed that NIFTY reversed its direction at 10.05am on that day triggering stop loss for most of the stocks. Have you incurred any loss on that day? Any suggestion or precaution that we need to take to improve the success rate of your strategy? please advice thanking you

rangarajan

Hi, Rangarajan,

with regards to the post by GURUVENKATESH telling us about the 3 stop loss trades; you have not commented yet. Is that just one bad day? I just observed that NIFTY reversed its direction at 10.05am on that day triggering stop loss for most of the stocks. Have you incurred any loss on that day? Any suggestion or precaution that we need to take to improve the success rate of your strategy? please advice thanking you
udi1970,
As already posted by me,i am a MICRO & never trade in Futures including NF.
I donot know how Guruji traded as he had not posted the details for discussion.

Let me explain how i trade.

Suppose,i want to trade 100 share s& when the stock breaches the 10hr Low let us say,i short only 50 very near to low.
As u r aware,stocks move in wave form & in case, the stock does not go near our tgt direction,but goes up,i short 25shares near 78% on pull back & the balance 25 between 78 & 62% with s/l just above 62% or nearest PH.

Most of the time it works & 10% fails like any other system,but s/l is very small.

See Jetairways movement today for understanding.
Keep booking profits & dont be rigid in yr Tgt.

As already written,have an eye on Stochastic & nifty movement if possible.
If mkt is very bullish & trending up, tgt may not be reached on shorts & look for longs only.
Common sense. U will definitely get the feel.
Start with small qty.

Good luck.

avad

Just a thought. why not find the direction of the stock the previous day and initiate the trade accordingly?

eg---Suppose a stock is in uptrend then we will only take longs.

I know a guy who uses something similar like this.The above mentioned approach is his method of selecting whether to go longs or shorts