Intraday Scalping Strategy

rangarajan

I have been following the following strategy for the past Two years with 95% success.
Strategy:
Note the First one Hour(9.15-10.0) High & Low.
Whenever the stock breaks/breach the First Hr High/Low,enter the trade with the target min 127% of the range.This is a Fibonacci ratio aswell.
If by any chance,the Tgt is not achieved,it could be rest assured 90% of the times that next day or max within three days,it would be achieved.
I have tried it ONLY in CASH in reasonably High Vol shares.

It is a Layman's strategy with NO Rocket science & tension.

If anyone has already brought this in this Forum,i may be excused as i am not aware of it.

Last edited:

prabhsingh

I have been following the following strategy for the past Two years with 95% success.
Strategy:
Note the First one Hour(9.15-10.0) High & Low.
Whenever the stock breaks/breach the First Hr High/Low,enter the trade with the target min 127% of the range.This is a Fibonacci ratio aswell.
If by any chance,the Tgt is not achieved,it could be rest assured 90% of the times that next day or max within three days,it would be achieved.
I have tried it ONLY in CASH.

It is a Layman's strategy with NO Rocket science & tension.

If anyone has already brought this in this Forum,i may be excused as i am not aware of it.
When you say it breaks/breach First Hr High/Low,do you mean High/Low of previous day?What will happen after 10:00?Please Elaborate with e.g.Thx

hi dear rangarajan,

After 10am, good volume means ... above 2lakh or 5lakh or 10lakh... can u pls tell me....

(hi sir, can we do intraday as fulltime job and we earn monthly basis regularly..???? pls mail to my id sir.. guruvenkatesh2007(at)gmail.com) i want to know about intraday day trading..)

thanks in advance

rangarajan

hi dear rangarajan,

After 10am, good volume means ... above 2lakh or 5lakh or 10lakh... can u pls tell me....

(hi sir, can we do intraday as fulltime job and we earn monthly basis regularly..???? pls mail to my id sir.. guruvenkatesh2007(at)gmail.com) i want to know about intraday day trading..)

thanks in advance
Guruji,Trade NIFTY50 SHARES.
Trading for Living-hmm-Pl put yr question to 'SG,Smart,Saint,SH,4Xpip & other Stalwarts.
I am too small a man trading Micro for fun.
I thing Smart had answered elsewhere in Positive PROVIDED u r Technically competent with so many IFS.