Intraday Scalping Strategy

rangarajan

Rangarajan SIR Today I closed my short Position in Ceat but will again want to renenter in Trade..can u please guide n suggest me when should i again opt for short Trade in CEAT...At what level..closed with huge loss sir
\
madhura_760,

Why r u after Ceat & quarrelling with it.

Never approach the mkt with ego & closed mind.

Mkt is Bigger than anybody.

As of now, i dont c any short in Ceat.

But u were warned in anil Trivedis 's thread to close yr short with minimum loss.

He is a great chart analyst madhura.

Any way, wait & i will post when opportunity comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangarajan View Post
Quote:

Correct.

Did u c Tatamotors today/

I intended to. But, couldn't stop myself from visiting Mr. Karthik's page. It was so interesting that I totally forgot the trading. One more thing: there is a word about Adanient too. Do you trade that?

Further, you didn't mention anything about Nifty 50 scrips. Would like to learn a little
more by keeping a watch on the scrips liked by you for intraday trading. It will help a
lot in improving my trading. Of course, I don't want spoon feeding. Just the name of scrips will do for me.

Regards

Quote:
Quote:

NOT Trading is also Profit.

Well Sir, you may say so!
Please give the name of 15 scrips for my watch-list, if you may.
I am thankful to you for suggesting Karthik's thread for improving my knowledge.

Regards.

Rangarajan Sir,

Considering the yday's close price of Tata Motors, it ran smoothly
up to 396.35 till 13.15 hrs.

Thanks to Karthik_sri also for giving me a tool of finding Avg Price
of the scrip for trading purposes.

Regards.

Quote:
Quote:

Correct.

Did u c Tatamotors today/

I intended to. But, couldn't stop myself from visiting Mr. Karthik's page. It was so interesting that I totally forgot the trading. One more thing: there is a word about Adanient too. Do you trade that?

Further, you didn't mention anything about Nifty 50 scrips. Would like to learn a little
more by keeping a watch on the scrips liked by you for intraday trading. It will help a
lot in improving my trading. Of course, I don't want spoon feeding. Just the name of scrips will do for me.

Regards
ADANIENT was giving good results at that time.Later stock got split and results now are not so impressive. Play TATAMOTORS & TATASTEEL. :thumb:

Rangarajan SIR Today I closed my short Position in Ceat but will again want to renenter in Trade..can u please guide n suggest me when should i again opt for short Trade in CEAT...At what level..closed with huge loss sir
\

CEAT will move up only...recently crossed 3/15 EMA. what made you choose CEAT buddy ?