Intraday Data Require.

Hi Jagan,

How does the Religare software work? do you use Race Pro or Race Lite?, I am having a pathetic experience with their software, it never works (Race Pro)

Thanks

Hi Pramod,
Does this mean we should have the IndiaBulls trading software to work? I use Religare for trading. Is it possible to use the IB Enterprise and Amibroker for getting the RT feed or what else I would need?

thanks
Jagansr

Hi
Same here with the experience. I use Racepro. Too many limitations for intraday and too many restrictions on market watch windows, no intraday charts etc but so far the connectivity and the brokerage is fair enough. I have seen so many chat groups where others too complain about ICICI direct, Ibulls, Odin, Sharekhan etc so I guess everybody is on the same boat.

Jagansr

Hi Jagan,

How does the Religare software work? do you use Race Pro or Race Lite?, I am having a pathetic experience with their software, it never works (Race Pro)

Thanks

I use sharekhan too, I am vexed with their system and decided to Join religare, but the end story is same :confused: I couldn't connect their Race Pro at all :(, this is the pretty weird experience for me :(, any way I think it needs time for this chota coy's to get settled, and none of these softwares are Secured..

addagiri

Hi
Same here with the experience. I use Racepro. Too many limitations for intraday and too many restrictions on market watch windows, no intraday charts etc but so far the connectivity and the brokerage is fair enough. I have seen so many chat groups where others too complain about ICICI direct, Ibulls, Odin, Sharekhan etc so I guess everybody is on the same boat.

Jagansr

Dear Friends,
Well as far as using the mentioned trading platform for perpose of data fetching is concerned ( I am not talking of their performance as a trading platfom and online trading portal with all feature and individual company operation which effect the online trading community), I belive ICICI Direct does not provide data to be stored in your system to be used in your charting software, Odin has a problem that backfill is not provided, and if you need to activate backfill through Odien then you need to pay then 1000 per month, Share khan I belive again does not provide data in ticks to be stored automatically in your system , of course you can do it mannually, So all this leave I Bulls as the one, advantage of I bulls it it stores tick data in a excell sheet in your computer for all the stocks in your market watch, secondly during intraday if you loose data for disconnection or late log in to your account , I Bulls provide for a fetature that is Sync which can backfill all the lost data , and this data is available in their server till late in the evening at times till 12 in the night. This feature out beats all the online trading platform, I have no personal expirence of Religare platform so cant comment.Let me put a disclaimer to my post here that I had tested all the mentioned platform during the past and these companies may have improved upon them and provide better fecilites at present then as described, I just made a comparative analysis vis a vis data fetching uility on my expirece with them in the past, and I Bull's PIB does full fill my data fetching requirement the best and on this count it is far ahead and cannot be said to be on same boat. I would like to give it the credit where it is due.

thanks
Hi

Jagansr

lvgandhi

I use sharekhan too, I am vexed with their system and decided to Join religare, but the end story is same :confused: I couldn't connect their Race Pro at all :(, this is the pretty weird experience for me :(, any way I think it needs time for this chota coy's to get settled, and none of these softwares are Secured..

addagiri
I am using religare for last 8 months. Intraday charting with basic indicators like MA, RSI,MACD etc is possible in racepro. I don't face any problem in watchlists also. It is OK in Windows XP. In windows Vista, I faced some hanging previously. But now with latest racepro, I am not facing any problem.