Intraday Data Require.

dear sir

i want the intraday data with 1 min or 5 min from may 2nd this year to as on dates

my id is [email protected]

expecting your reply

if u are having full year intraday data it is useful to our traerji members so use www.4shared.com to upload the files and post the link to the forum

if it is difficult to send the files please use www.4shared.com to share the file

regds
SIVA

Hi Bobby
I can give you the data. You tell me the proper period, Data intervel (1 min, 5 min or 15 min etc). I do not know whether we can attach the data in this forum. better give ur email id.

SwamiNathan,

Can you please send me the data too? I am looking for nifty nse intraday data from as far back as you have it. you can email me at [email protected] or if the files are huge, we can work out some other way of uploading it.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Bobby
I can give you the data. You tell me the proper period, Data intervel (1 min, 5 min or 15 min etc). I do not know whether we can attach the data in this forum. better give ur email id.

SwamiNathan ji,

I would be pleased if you send me the interday data ,basically I need intreday data of all scripts which trade in F&O +nifty ,cnxit and bank index . Data intervel 1 min or 5 min . From as far back as you have

My E Mail [email protected]

Thanks a lotttttttttttt in advance.

Last edited:
Dear JDM
Confused weather you are encouraging me to share information or bullying me for not sharing complete information.
Ajit
Dear Ajithji,
Forum members are in search of data fetchers, please post about the software you use and its advantages. It is upto the users to decide to go for it or not.Seniors like u can guide us.
Raj

Hi all,

IB Enterprise

Here I found the final answer to my queries for real time intraday data from yahoo and PIB to Amibroker, Metastock and Fcharts.

I have used their old freeware stocktools to get data into Amibroker. But Now the new product IB Enterprise is working very smoothly than stock tools. It update Amibroker and Metastock charts with data from Yahoo or PIB in realtime without any delay. I am using amibroker regularly, but tested the functionality with Metastock very sucessfully. It also provide backfill facility from PIB to amibroker or Metastock even after the market hours.

Products are also available seperately for yahoo and PIB in names IB Lite and IB Power respectively.

Trial versions for test running of each is available from www.investbulls.com

Regards,
Pramod.

Hi Pramod,
Does this mean we should have the IndiaBulls trading software to work? I use Religare for trading. Is it possible to use the IB Enterprise and Amibroker for getting the RT feed or what else I would need?

thanks
Jagansr

Hi all,

IB Enterprise

Here I found the final answer to my queries for real time intraday data from yahoo and PIB to Amibroker, Metastock and Fcharts.

I have used their old freeware stocktools to get data into Amibroker. But Now the new product IB Enterprise is working very smoothly than stock tools. It update Amibroker and Metastock charts with data from Yahoo or PIB in realtime without any delay. I am using amibroker regularly, but tested the functionality with Metastock very sucessfully. It also provide backfill facility from PIB to amibroker or Metastock even after the market hours.

Products are also available seperately for yahoo and PIB in names IB Lite and IB Power respectively.

Trial versions for test running of each is available from www.investbulls.com

Regards,
Pramod.

Hi,

If you have Indiabulls account u can do the back filling after the market hours. I u dont have an account with Indiabulls, you can get live data during market hours from yahoo. For this purcpose u can use IB Enterprise or IB Lite.

Regards,
Pramod

Dear Satya(Sirsa)
Of late we all Old timers of this forum has been missing you, more so because you had given us hope that you will soon be launching a utility in your site investbulls.com which will answer our quest for having a stable and workable solution for real time data fetching. My recent visit on your site gave me encouraging indication that yes something is cooking in your lab, but my regular attempt to reach out to you was stone walled for some or the other reason. we would like to hear from you soon on your attempt to provide real time data slolution. I being a moderate trader doing moderately well in the market would not mind to compansate you for your effort and contribute to fund you for cost of making any such real time data solution.More so why not support somebody from my own forum Traderji rather than a stranger or a through professional. What promod has been saying has given me some hope that sooner you will come up with some thing. Please come back to traderji and help people like me. We all miss you.

Ajit