Intraday Data Require.

jdm

Due to the limitation and danger of me being targetted as doing surrogate marketing, I may not reveal more, in this forum
Ajit
hi ajit,

software are supposed to cost, thats very normal. even if any of our esteemed member builds a software (or any other services), that costs, mentioning the same in the threads it not a sin. but whats unwarranted, is the persistent nagging, spamming, and putting up a thread at no pretext at all.

cheers,
jdm.

Hello Kurien,

You seems to be panicking. There are many utilities out there which will get RT Data in Metastock, Amibroker, AdGet etc. They are not too costly. I had used one or two to get RT data into Amibroker and is still using it.Of course you require Power India Bulls or yahoo.

Any way try out Ajits utility .If that does not satisfy your requirements you can try datafetchers, stock tools by satya one of this forum members.

So you are from pala. I am from kollam. In case you require any help PM me at

[email protected]

Bye

Saji

Re: Intraday Data Required

Dear members
Hi.

I like to know how & from where to get Intraday data for last 6 months for nse/bse scrips at the end of the market hours, so that can be downloaded & fed into FCharts/Amibroker. (Free data only, not like nidhi's paid data service)

Thanks in advance.

Hi

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/bse-nse2005/

This group provides intraday data at EOD .But for old data you may request group memebers as they are deleting old files due to space constraint .

Naresh Cherukuri

hi ajit,

software are supposed to cost, thats very normal. even if any of our esteemed member builds a software (or any other services), that costs, mentioning the same in the threads it not a sin. but whats unwarranted, is the persistent nagging, spamming, and putting up a thread at no pretext at all.

cheers,
jdm.
Dear JDM
Confused weather you are encouraging me to share information or bullying me for not sharing complete information.
Ajit

jdm

Dear JDM
Confused weather you are encouraging me to share information or bullying me for not sharing complete information.
Ajit
don't get confused my friend. Metastock, Advanced Get or Amibroker, all of them are paid software. yet we have separate sections for them. i see no harm if anybody gives info of any products which might help us all.

sharing information is part of the culture here in traderji, as for bullying the market is there for it :D

cheers,
jdm.

PIB getting data from Yahoo.com ?

i have noticed that in PIB (help menu/connection details/ping), it shows that PIB -indiabulls are getting data from Yahoo.com.

does it mean indiabulls does't even spend on getting real-time data ?

senior members, please check and confirm.

SwamiNathan

Hi Bobby
I can give you the data. You tell me the proper period, Data intervel (1 min, 5 min or 15 min etc). I do not know whether we can attach the data in this forum. better give ur email id.

Last edited: