Intraday 1 Minute Future Data

hello soumya_b
this is good work from you thanks for it,i will like to know is there way to convert this 1 minut data in to 5 minut data because in many company 1 minute consistency is missing so 5 minut format is better for analysis and maybe thats why in market some intraday data use to come in 5 minut format

Dear soumya,

With your help i ama also able to do download intraday data from pib to amibroker. It is better to upload csv files in data directory in pib insted of 5 minute data. Because if we import your data in our database this cause vilume problam.Currentlay i am getting all future stock and all script listed in future list. I am ready to upload files daly i anybody want.

Anurag

Dear Soumya

The 5 min data for july 19 is wrongly loaded.
If you extaract the file the data inside the file shows 12 th july.
if you able to rectify, please

thanks for your service

palani

hi all,

may i suggest trying box.net or esnips.com for the file uploads the web site is faster and has far less restrictions .. the user inerface is simpler ..downloads can be completed in two clicks max .. hav a look at these two sites ...and also for regular updaters like sowmya,etc ..there are firefox extensions which will make uploading files in unattended batch mode ..

and ...lovely work sowmya .. :)

-ascesh

Hi Soumya,
Your daily intraday futures data upload is very very useful to me and comes after a lot of searching all over the net . Thanks a lot for doing this. I am just curious to know what tools you use to get this data. Can you please let me know.

Regards
Chaitanya

dear soumya ji
kindly tell me from where i can get 1min fut data for dates -21,24 jan
7 march
4 feb.
16,23,26 may
16,18 june
8 auguest
5,11,22sept.
i tried my best to download from ur links but invain. so plz help me.

U

uasish

[http://www.4 shared. com/dir/1945306/b41e3d61/Intraday_Future_data.html

[Fill 2 dashes]

This is Soumya's link for Futures IEOD uploaded every day by 5.30 ONLY for our Forum members SINCE LONG.