Intraday 1 Minute Future Data

Hi Soumya,
Needless to say about your excellent contribution to this forum,i request you to post the intraday 1 minute future data for 15-2-2007.Can you please tell me how to obtain the above datas.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
K.V.Subramanian.

Hi Soumya,
Needless to say about your excellent contribution to this forum,i request you to post the intraday 1 minute future data for 15-2-2007.Can you please tell me how to obtain the above datas.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
K.V.Subramanian.
hi K.V.Subramanian,

read my previous post(No.21).

thanx

Dear Saumya,
15th feb 1min intraday future data, u hv uploaded a 'mail' data file. In febotrader I had opend a new symbol folder for 'intraday future' and was importing ascii data via quoteman from ur posting. Now that u have given an access file, Can u pls advise how to import it.
Thanks & Best regards.
Radkris.

Dear Members,

I have decided to upload 1 min. data of stock futures & Nifty Futures. This file contains only those stock futures I am tracking. As of now u will find 70 stock futures including Nifty in this file.

The symbol is compatible with Satya's Stock Tool.

U will find regular update files in http://www.4shared.com/dir/1945306/b41e3d61/Intraday_Future_data.html

Best Regards,
Soumya
Hello Soumya,
I have downloaded all the files for 1 minute Intraday futures data, but when I tried to import it in Fibotrader, only the last days data got imported. Can you please explain the procedure once again for importing this data in Fibotrader, especially pertaining to above mentioned problem?.
I have followed the same procedure as EOD data, except the periodicity which I have changed from daily to intraday
Thanking You,
sharantaka