IndiaBulls!!

Re: indiabulls.com

MOHDBINHAID,
Some help from you.
Since you are with indiabulls can you tell me is there any extra advantage if a client is having a bank account with UTI or citibank?

In the clinet instruction page( accounts) there is some mention abt non UTI clinets...does it means some direct service to UTI clinets?.

There is a non UTI clinets colum at accounts page> clinet instruction does it means direct credit debit to UTI clinets?

In Indiabulls Power window there are three columns OI, LOI & HOI.
Please help me to decide the trend using the OI, LOI & HOI.
Also tell me the condition when it is bullish or berrish using OI.

trader31339 said:
MOHDBINHAID,
Some help from you.
Since you are with indiabulls can you tell me is there any extra advantage if a client is having a bank account with UTI or citibank?

In the clinet instruction page( accounts) there is some mention abt non UTI clinets...does it means some direct service to UTI clinets?.

There is a non UTI clinets colum at accounts page> clinet instruction does it means direct credit debit to UTI clinets?
hi trader31339,

Since indiabulls have a tieup with UTI bank in some cities such as mumbai and delhi, then transfer of funds become a bit easy for these people or whoever have an account with UTI bank but it does not mean that we donot give priority to our non UTI clients.Its become a bit easy if you have an account with banks that have a tie up with indiabulls such as HDFC, ICICI bank etc.otherwise also its fine and we try to give cent percent service to all our client.

regards
mohammed bin haid

Thanks mohd bin haid for your reply.
I am having HDFC account and the payout system is excellent.within 24 hrs i get funds, like i give request today before 12 and my funds are credited tommorw.

Just was curious like if I go for UTI bank account how much time will it take??

If I shift from HDFC bank to UTI bank will the payout time reduce? I mean will I get funds faster than that I get with HDFC bank?If so I will open an account with UTI.

Yes , all customers get proper service even non uti customers, but then do they get fast payouts than HDFC bank customers or others? do reply.

trader31339 said:
Thanks mohd bin haid for your reply.
I am having HDFC account and the payout system is excellent.within 24 hrs i get funds, like i give request today before 12 and my funds are credited tommorw.

Just was curious like if I go for UTI bank account how much time will it take??

If I shift from HDFC bank to UTI bank will the payout time reduce? I mean will I get funds faster than that I get with HDFC bank?If so I will open an account with UTI.

Yes , all customers get proper service even non uti customers, but then do they get fast payouts than HDFC bank customers or others? do reply.

Dear trader31339,

i suggest you to stick with HDFC since both payout system is almost same and i think there is no time reduction if you shift to UTI bank.

The fastest you get is by tomorrow evening if you give notice today before 1pm...so stick with HDFC bank..

regards
mohammed bin haid

Mohd Bin Haid
I am having a Dmat account with indiabulls,
I am opening an account with another broker who has asked proof for dmat account.The proof may be client master list or dmat statement.

I dont know whats this client master list,also i dont recive any hard copy of DP statement, nor there is any link on indiabulls where I can view my DP and take a printout.

Please help me how can I give proof of my dmat account to the new broker.

trader31339 said:
Mohd Bin Haid
I am having a Dmat account with indiabulls,
I am opening an account with another broker who has asked proof for dmat account.The proof may be client master list or dmat statement.

I dont know whats this client master list,also i dont recive any hard copy of DP statement, nor there is any link on indiabulls where I can view my DP and take a printout.

Please help me how can I give proof of my dmat account to the new broker.
hi trader31339,

its surprising that you have not recieved any hard copy of your DP number which every one will get when they open there DMAT a/c with indiabulls..i hope you also recieved a welcome letter from indiabulls when you opened the DMAT a/c.In that welcome letter, UR DP number will be mentioned.

if not then call your RM and demand your DP number or give me ur client id and will mail ur DP number at ur mail address.

regards
mohammed bin haid

bahubali1982 said:
Hi,
what is the brokerage structure of INDIABULLS.
hi bahubali,

i work with indiabulls and i can offer you a brokerage charges of 0.35% for delivary and 0.05% for intraday..and even the transaction charges(sell) is less as comapred to other brokerage charge you.We charge Rs 7 Per tranaction where as other charge Rs20 or 0.04% which ever is greater.

for further details , contact me at [email protected]

regards
mohammed bin haid