IndiaBulls!!

Re: Indiabulls Brokerage Calculations

Hello Skarpio even i would like to know everything about contract note. I cant understand anything in that document. I wouldnt find anything in the link u mentioned above. Can u please be more specific? Thanks.

skarpio

Re: Indiabulls Brokerage Calculations

That sheet is not a contract note. That was created to quickly compute the net profit (after deducting brokerages etc). A contract note is a legal document your broker provides you after every buy/sell with every detail (e.g. how much money changed hands, how much tax you had to pay etc.)

debdeeps

Re: Need Help with setting Trailing Stoploss in Indiabulls

Putting stop loss order in PIB of indiabulls FOR INTRADAY is as follows
1. Suppose you have already bought @715. For stop loss order @713 fill up sell order as follows
a)qty --fill your quantity
b)next column- MARKET---LEAVE IT AS MARKET.
C)next column --intraday
d)next column-- day-- leave it as day
e)next column-- DSC QTY--AGAINST THIS FILL UP A QUANTITY WHICH IS LESS THAN ABOVE QTY IN "a" above.---with this, pib will understand that this is a stop loss order
f)next column-- STOP LOSS--- AGAINST THIS FILLUP 713.

2) Above sell order means--- sell above qty at market as soon as market
close-price reaches stop loss order price. This order will be executed automatically as soon as price reaches 713.
3) for modifying/cancelling above order, press F3 and take necessary action.

For delivery cash order:
I have not tried this. But I think you may place similar order as above, daily,
with type of order as cash instead of intraday and monitor it till end of day.

Regards
Hi kgsirasangi,
Any idea how to do this with future?
Thanks,

AW10

I am not customer of PIB but this thread asked the question that I was also looking
for. kgsirasangi has mentioned the process of putting Stop Loss order.
Trailing stop loss is something which gets adjusted automatically by the broker's system as price move. In above example if I had put trailing stop loss at 720 when price is at say - 725.. then as price move to 727, my SL would have moved to 722 (i.e. 5 rs below the mkt price).. And this this is done automatically without any manual intervention by me.

Other typical order type is "One Cancel Other (OCO)" order. Here trader can put stop loss order as well as Profit taking order at the same time and indicate to broker's platform that it is OCO order . Broker's platform ensures that other order is cancelled as soon as either of the leg is hit (i.e. cancel profit taking order if Stop loss is hit, or vice versa).

These ordertypes are the need of traders and most of the international brokers provide them.

Would appreciate if readers can respond if their borker is providing these facilities. Otherwise, if borkers are reading this post then they have the idea to beat the competition.

Happy Trading

skarpio

P[..]
e)next column-- DSC QTY--AGAINST THIS FILL UP A QUANTITY WHICH IS LESS THAN ABOVE QTY IN "a" above.---with this, pib will understand that this is a stop loss order
Isn;t this the disclosed quantity? How is this related to the order type (i.e. market/limit)? I thought this only helps fudge orderbook data. Please correct me if I am wrong.

About Indiabulls Trading Account !!!

i am using power indiabulls for online trading but it does not allow me to trade in "Z" category shares. Is there any online trading service in which i can trade in "Z" category shares too ???

vasa1

Re: About Indiabulls Trading Account !!!

Geojit and HDFCSec also don't allow trading in Z group (as defined by BSE). I understand that Indiabulls Z group is larger than the BSE's!

alroyraj

It is true that Indiabulls have a lesser number of scripts for intraday trading compared to others but it is to be expected since they provide 12 times leverage they allow only liquid scripts. Of course we miss out on a few still...