IndiaBulls!!

Re: indiabulls.com

Vicky after 2-3 days....

Ok at the most on third day u ahve funds in your hand. thats nice...but do u have to remind them .....other than the electronic instruction, like when I was with 5paisa I used to orally and by email remind them !!!

vince

VICKY_SEEKINGINR said:
SAME TIME............ BUT IT SHOULD BE INSTANT. LIKE WHEN WE DO ONLINE TRANSFER IT DEBITED FROM OUR A./C INSTANTLY BUT IF WE DO TRANSFER FROM INDIABULLS IT TAKES TIME ? WHY?
A very good question , and it seems Indiabulls has no answers.

Yes very good question...

But our main question is how much control you have on your own money.

Yes, if its instant then we have good control over funds.

However, if we can give instructions electronically and can recive funds on 2nd day that too without reminding them is good.

i have personally experienced that many brokers have to be remind again and again for our own money, many brokers even ask u Y while withdrawing money.And jsut imagine your situation ,your funds are with broker you have to reminding him again and again,he is asking you Y... you loose ur mental peace.

At 5paisa, once I wanted to withdraw 2*. I gave electronic request but even after 4 days it was not done.When I contacted the RM she started asking me reasons why I am withdrawing funds, even my wife never asked so many questions...then after great maska palish , I managed her and withdraw the funds and finally closed the a/c and shifted to IB

now compared to 5paisa, I feel indiabulls is much better.
1.Give electronic request.

2.No need for manual reminders.

3.Once you give them elect request them transfer funds to you next day at the most 3rd day you recive it.

4.At last I want realtime settlement instant transfer.....

pls check this

www.utisel.com

and tell me do they provide instant transfers???

Please tell me is there any annual maintance charge for indiabulls demat account???

the person who opened the account for me said that there wont be any dmat maintaince charges.

Pls confirm and give their latest charges details

How serious is the problem of money transfer in Indiabulls? Are there any other problems concerning IB ? Are the brokerages fixed or negotiable? Please advise.

How serious is the problem of money transfer in Indiabulls? Are there any other problems concerning IB ? Am planning to open an account with IB and your advise would help me in taking a decision. Are the brokerages fixed or negotiable? Please advise. How does it compare with Sharekhan?

trader31339 said:
Dear Fellow Members,
If you are trading with indiabulls.com I request you to post your experience problems with indiabulls under this thread.

This will help all those surfers who are excluisvley looking for indiabulls.It will also help us to mutually solve out any problems regrading IB.
hello friends,

congratulation to trader31339 for creating such a thread..well friends, i am working with indiabulls and based at hyderabad.so when i went through all the issues in this thread, i felt that this can be sorted out with correct guidence..

First of all every client of indiabulls has a Relationship Manager assigned and it is his responsiblity to look for the convience of his clients and solve his issues.however i am not ur RM but still i think i can help u guys with all the issues posted here if it is possible...

regards
mohammed bin haid

trader31339 said:
Payments,

I recive funds from indiabulls on the third day after I give them request.I have a bank account with HDFC.

What about you all , do you recive funds instantly????
hi trader31339,

as far as the transfer of money is concered, it is quite easy to transfer money if u have ur account in ICICI bank Or the HDFC bank..it will take around 30-45 min to transfer ur money from ur account to ur trading account if u do it by ur self provided it is done before 1pm.

NOTE: It is very important that u shd give ur Clinet id and ur name in the REMARKS while transfering money so that it can be updated at the earliest.

trader31339 said:
Payment from broker,
How much time does it takes to recive payment from your broker?

How much request you have to to give for pay out?? With one request do you recive your funds?

Can you give the request electronically??

Do they ask you any reasons while withdrawing funds? say if you are withdrawing big amt do they jingle why ?? etc

dear friend,

again it all depends how u r dealing with ur RM.u need to inform him once for the payment and they dont ask any reason for the withdrawal of the money and they shdnt...after all its ur money and u can withdraw any time!!!

again u can give request online also !!!

regards
mohammed bin haid

trader31339 said:
Please tell me is there any annual maintance charge for indiabulls demat account???

the person who opened the account for me said that there wont be any dmat maintaince charges.

Pls confirm and give their latest charges details
hi trader31339

there is no annual maintainence charges for ur account and u need to pay only Rs 500 for opening a dmat + trading account..

for the brokerage charges , it all depends on ur negotiations with the concered person!!

regards
mohammed bin haid