I love Trading - but they confuse me

krishna23

or u could just show them ur tax returns...

rajputz

If you can generate Rs.30,000/- per month..then generate consistently
and do something or show something to her parents, so that you can proudly say that Yes I have bought this thing by doing Trading.
For Example: U can book ur own house to show them or
U can buy a Car to show them, or u can buy a piece of land anywhere in remote areas.
So that they might think that the Boy is genuine and hardworking
and at young age he is doing so much for himself.
Then there wont be any question of how much money left in the hand.
Hope this satisfies..
i am looking to buy a car by the way...thought of it at the first moment....but cant do that in three moinths time and wont take any thing on finance...with my own money....

atulaw

Then there wont be any question of how much money left in the hand.
Hope this satisfies..
WRONG!

Even Tata's, Birla's and Ambanis's are asked about their cash reserves.

My suggestion is rather then buying something with depreciative value, you are better off buying something that keeps you financially secured. Something like a house. Nothing is better then buying a nice flat in a nice locality. Even if you have one already.

bunny

Aah..you are buying a car. Be careful, since you are a trader, you need a good amount of money to mitigate your risks. So you may delay buying the car until such time when you have sufficient reserves left over even after buying a car.

Of course, if you are in that position right now, then you can go ahead.

Just my 2 naya paise.

rajputz

Aah..you are buying a car. Be careful, since you are a trader, you need a good amount of money to mitigate your risks. So you may delay buying the car until such time when you have sufficient reserves left over even after buying a car.

Of course, if you are in that position right now, then you can go ahead.

Just my 2 naya paise.
i am not but thinking in one or two months....me and my dad both work as trader...i am using my account to collect cash with my own trading these days...i take long positions and longprofits from my account....and day trading from dads account....so trading is secure that way...