I love trading ...

Lambuking

This thread is my attempt to post my trades online ... I am trading almost all markets .... Commodities , equities and Forex.... That said I have a very small account balance of 60000 Rs.... As a result I will have live trades only in nifty options , some commodities and Bank Nifty options .... I will keep track of all trades that I may have inspite of them being paper trades ... They will be based on real time data .... this is more of a reminder to myself to keep track of what I could have done If I had the money :) ... I will try to make sure that I tell in beginning itself that a particular trade is a live trade(LT) or Paper Trade(PT) .....

P.S. This is a diary ... the only reason I post it online so that I can't fudge my PT as I am wont to do... All the best to me ....

Lambuking

Buying Nifty 5100 Put at 34.00 ... S/L 5100 on futures ... T/P 5050 on futures....
S/L hit on both Nifty and BankNifty ... BankNifty Closed Trade ... Nifty trying to close the put option at 24.00 ... Let's see ....

Update: closed at 17.00 ... Market moved too fast ...

Last edited:

Lambuking

Some Idiot makes some remarks about something that may happen :annoyed:... which everyone knows is not going to happen:lol:... and all trends go for a toss ... I just love trading .... :rofl::rofl: