i love day trading

R

ratan jain

let me first make a trillion dollars from this system....then i will post it here...

really, even if i do give this system to anyone and everyone, i guarentee that not more that 5 % will make money with it, and of those 5 %, half will make money by fluke, and attribute it to my system...

friends, find even a relatively profitable system, use good complex martingales, and make money!

even a 30 % system CAN consistently make money.....tel me dont YOU know of a 30 % system?

If you people want, i can show you the martingale part of it, no problem with that :)

cv: hope you are reading this..NOW i know why u dont part with any of your systems.....i apologize for criticizing you for this before.

But will still bash u in the chat room :)

C

CreditViolet

ok...
here goes....

:)

Come on u dont expect me to tell u everything, do you? :)
Hi Ratan

We are not interested in the 'mechanics' of the system. Why dont you tell us about your 'complex' martinagle. First time I have heard of it in this forum. I am a big fan of em.

Why dont you expand on your Drawdown Management ( critical when 70% of trades are losers ), Lake Ratio, Efficiency ( Trade and Exit ) etc. Also how do you deal with asymmetric leverage? You must be a seriously capitalized trader.
If you are using a complex martingale..definitely there is a lot of Trade Dependency exploitation. So you have found extreme serial correlation on the data/timeframe that you are trading? This would do it, no need to expand on the buy/sell scenario of the system.

Rgds
CV
:eek:

C

CreditViolet

let me first make a trillion dollars from this system....then i will post it here...

really, even if i do give this system to anyone and everyone, i guarentee that not more that 5 % will make money with it, and of those 5 %, half will make money by fluke, and attribute it to my system...

friends, find even a relatively profitable system, use good complex martingales, and make money!

even a 30 % system CAN consistently make money.....tel me dont YOU know of a 30 % system?

If you people want, i can show you the martingale part of it, no problem with that :)

cv: hope you are reading this..NOW i know why u dont part with any of your systems.....i apologize for criticizing you for this before.

But will still bash u in the chat room :)

Well a coin flip is 50-50 ( atleast in theory ), why would one need a system? So you are almost playing random entries?
Sounds interesting

Do expand on the martingale part.

Your apologies are accepted.

CV

PS: Thanks for your consideration to bash me, I will gladly accept it as cruel fate. :rolleyes:

C

CreditViolet

Dear friends

Very intersting topic. Any body can tell me what is good time frame for day trading i.e 1,2,5,10,15,30,60 min.

Regards
hi ppsvin

There is no defacto standard for timeframes in daytrading. Use a timeframe which suits your style/system.

CV

R

ratan jain

Why dont you expand on your Drawdown Management ( critical when 70% of trades are losers ), Lake Ratio, Efficiency ( Trade and Exit ) etc. Also how do you deal with asymmetric leverage? You must be a seriously capitalized trader.
If you are using a complex martingale..definitely there is a lot of Trade Dependency exploitation. So you have found extreme serial correlation on the data/timeframe that you are trading?

WHOA!!!!!!!

Is this what it took u to develop a good system?

well i guess my angootha chhaap method doesnt require all these :)

maybe it has something to do with the fact that i dont have formal college education? :)

C

CreditViolet

WHOA!!!!!!!

Is this what it took u to develop a good system?

well i guess my angootha chhaap method doesnt require all these :)

maybe it has something to do with the fact that i dont have formal college education? :)
Fair Enough

Lets forget all that..just expand a bit on your complex martingale, whatever that you do.

Thanks
CV

hey ratan,
not hurt or anything at all...i love good discussions. i was just answering to someone who said what will i do with a 20% winning system...and then someone who said how can i take 7 losses or 8 losses in a row...
1. just because it is a 30% winning system, u ont get JUSt 7 0r 8 losses ina row..it can be much more..and there comes probaility and law of large numbers.
2. Now what will this person do witha 20% system? there comes expectancy.
from some site:

hi beginer_av, nice going, let me clarify few things.

1: i have not told that what i will do with a 20% wining system. ratan said me that he has a 20% wining system, but trading is not advisable with this system. thats why i said, what i will do with your system if it is not useful for trading. thats all.

2: ratan told that he is using a 30% wining system with 1:2.5 risk/reward ratio. i agree with ratan. real money can be earned with these system. in a 30% wining system, there should be 70 losing trades & 30 wining trades. so i always have to prepare to take 7-8 losses in a row, even more of than. is nt it? thats why i said that "too many guys cant afford 7-8 losses in a row". thats a psycological problem, nothing else. that not means that money shoudn;t be earned with ratan's system.

thats the simple sentences i have said, dont makt it toooooo complicated with your expectancy theory.

hope that calrifies ...

Last edited:
C

CreditViolet

hi beginer_av, nice going, let me clarify few things.

1: i have not told that what i will do with a 20% wining system. ratan said me that he has a 20% wining system, but trading is not advisable with this system. thats why i said, what i will do with your system if it is not useful for trading. thats all.

2: ratan told that he is using a 30% wining system with 1:2.5 risk/reward ratio. i agree with ratan. real money can be earned with these system. in a 30% wining system, there should be 70 losing trades & 30 wining trades. so i always have to prepare to take 7-8 losses in a row, even more of than. is nt it? thats why i said that "too many guys cant afford 7-8 losses in a row". thats a psycological problem, nothing else. that not means that money shoudn;t be earned with ratan's system.

thats the simple sentences i have said, dont makt it toooooo complicated with your expectancy theory.

hope that calrifies ...
Sir
We are not making it complicated, ratan said he had a sophisticated martinagle approach to his system and thats all we want to know.

And again expectancy is not something very complicated, its just about averages which all good traders know very well about.

CV