How we decide the target price for stock

bunny

As per my understanding Pivot formula can tell you different support and resistence levels for the next day ...............based on which we can decide future course of action. But my query is ....how do we come to conclusion that 'xyz' stock can touch 90 in intraday.
So desperate to know that? We have already told you how to use technical charts. Study them and you can do it too.

Can somebody help me to rectify the below given Pivot Point formula
Resistance 3 = High + 2*(Pivot - Low)
Resistance 2 = Pivot + (R1 - S1)
Resistance 1 = 2 * Pivot - Low
Pivot Point = ( High + Close + Low )/3
Support 1 = 2 * Pivot - High

Regards,
Conan

Hi Vinit,
Thanks for your suggestion. But i was was trying to know technically how it is calculated. Anyways which software do you use to calculate Pivot Point. Please mention the recommendable one.

Regards,
Conan

sudoku1

The target price cannot be calculated, it is based on factor like how company is performing it's pros and cons effect the target price, so depending upon the price may increase or decrease. eg market price may be 100, so if there is company has shown growth and other advancement then it directly results in better target price may be from 100 to 120 and vice versa.

Regards,
Conan
i strongly differ with ur view friend........target price CAN B calculated & arrived with the help of TA....

Code:
  market price may be 100, so if there is company has shown growth and other advancement then it directly results in better target price may be from 100 to 120 and vice versa.
not necesarily that a co showing degrowth will have a lower target price......the future is always built in 2days price !!!:)

Hi sudoku1,
That's what i have mention. If you go through my post you find it similar and my point is that Target price cannot be constant. It's a variable factor as it is based on various aspects of company's performance etc.

Regards,
Conan

rvm123

leave alone all the technical jargons. target price can be calculated as under:

expected EPS in the next quarter or annualised for the year multiplied by the p/e ratio expected