How we decide the target price for stock

I read many times in this forum and in news channel that people giving intraday target price of particular share. Most of the times the target is achieved.I am still puzzled how the target price of stock for intraday can calculated. I read many posts on this forum ....knowledge based and stock discussion based but still not have got any conclusive way to calculate target price for intraday trade.

To elaborate my query let me take an example :-
Person X says
Current market price : 100
target : 105
stop loss : 95.

Can someone enlighten us in this direction.

bunny

You can use technical analysis. In technical analysis, one draws charts(now done by software) and some peculiar patterns are formed on the charts. These patterns can be accurate indicators of how the stock in going to move in near future.

The target price cannot be calculated, it is based on factor like how company is performing it's pros and cons effect the target price, so depending upon the price may increase or decrease. eg market price may be 100, so if there is company has shown growth and other advancement then it directly results in better target price may be from 100 to 120 and vice versa.

Regards,
Conan

Sunny1

i read many times in this forum and in news channel that people giving intraday target price of particular share. Most of the times the target is achieved.i am still puzzled how the target price of stock for intraday can calculated. I read many posts on this forum ....knowledge based and stock discussion based but still not have got any conclusive way to calculate target price for intraday trade.

To elaborate my query let me take an example :-
person x says
current market price : 100
target : 105
stop loss : 95.

Can someone enlighten us in this direction.
hey buddy, learn technical analysis . You will get to know how to do everything in trading

I read the saint's thread abot technical analysis.................i learnet basics but could not find exact way to project prices for the next day.Can you send me thread where these things are discusses ...may be i might have missed them.

You can calculate the next day price by use of Pivot Point formula.There are threads in Traderji.com where the calculation is explained. If you cannot find them, I will give you the formula which can be entered in Excel sheets

bunny

I read the saint's thread abot technical analysis.................i learnet basics but could not find exact way to project prices for the next day.Can you send me thread where these things are discusses ...may be i might have missed them.
You cannot predict next day prices will all scrips. It all depends upon how string the breakout will be. Usually, try to do over a trading week(5 days - mon to fri)

As per my understanding Pivot formula can tell you different support and resistence levels for the next day ...............based on which we can decide future course of action. But my query is ....how do we come to conclusion that 'xyz' stock can touch 90 in intraday.