How to make profit in Intraday Trading

D

darkstar

good evening to all,
i and darkstar still waiting for answer:confused:
namastey, cani know which is your bkg firm what they charge and u r tools for analysing . and u r major is in commodity or staks.
pls ans me as soon as possible.
thanks agn

Dear friends.. Paper trading is done without putting real money. Just go on putting down your entry price,SL and target on paper according to the system rules you are following as if you are trading really.Do this for atleast a month as you will be trading in rangebound,trending and volatile market. Best of luck and happy trading. .
good evening to all,
i and darkstar still waiting for answer:confused:

annu

namastey, cani know which is your bkg firm what they charge and u r tools for analysing . and u r major is in commodity or staks.
pls ans me as soon as possible.
thanks agn
good evening,
sorry for belated reply. my account is with religare . they are charging 5 paisa for intraday and 50 paisa for delivery. they are providing odin softwere for trading. i am thinking about start trade with dhiraj 2652 theory .

D

darkstar

good evening,
sorry for belated reply. my account is with religare . they are charging 5 paisa for intraday and 50 paisa for delivery. they are providing odin softwere for trading. i am thinking about start trade with dhiraj 2652 theory .
goood morning sir i had ALSO ACCOUNT FROM RELIGARE THIS WEEK IT WIL OPEN. MY OLD ACCOUNT WITH RMONEY. BUT SIR U GAVE TOO MUCH BROKREG MY BKG IS FOR INTRADAY IS 1.5 PAISA AND FOR DELIVERY 15 PAISA THEY OFFER ME FOR MARGIN . I HOLD MY MARGIN POSITION FOR 5 DAYS. AND 1800 RS BKG IS FREE FOR ME.
PLEASE TELL ME WHERE U LEAVE . U R BRANCH OFFICE MAY BE IT IS FRENCHISE . PLS PROVIDE ME DETAIL.
THANKS AGAIN.

annu

good evening darkstar,
i lives in dehradun. acctuly my account was open by my friend

near about 2 years ago. at that time i was only know that there is a share market in

india and people buy and sell share there. still i am thinking about to start intraday trade

and i also dont have to much knowledge about share market. you writes above a word

margin i even dont know the meaning of this . what`s the meaning of margin???

where you live?

regards

D

darkstar

good evening darkstar,
i lives in dehradun. acctuly my account was open by my friend

near about 2 years ago. at that time i was only know that there is a share market in

india and people buy and sell share there. still i am thinking about to start intraday trade

and i also dont have to much knowledge about share market. you writes above a word

margin i even dont know the meaning of this . what`s the meaning of margin???

where you live?

regards
i liv in kota rajasthan , margin is occasionally called for day trading .margin means u submit 10 thoushand to u r broker for this broker allow trade more than u submit cash, in my case 6 times i buy or sell share and hold for 5 days. after 5 days i had to sell my position suppose i gave 1 lakh rs to religare they give me 6 times margin that mean i buy 6 lakh rs shares and hold for maximum 5 days. if u need further inquiry than contact on my yahoo id is xxxxxxxxxx
i will be oblized if u contacted me
thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
you told that u can't keep target & Sl orders at a time with Sharekhan trade tiger,Then, i will advice u to keep only SL order n keep alert for a price near to target. so need not constantly watching the prices.

veluri1967

Hi, I am very new to Stock Market and started Day Trading with a capital of 1 Lac in Cash in NSE Equity. I have taken Sharekhan's trade terminal and also purchased Tips from niftybhavishya.com which guarentees 90 - 95% return.

I am trying to do trade from last 15 days and lost 20000/- as could not actually apply the real mechanism of trading.

I also find it dificult to trade with Trade Tiger as I cant enter StopLoss, Buy/Sell order and Target at the same time and thus need to keep a constant eye on it.

Please suggest the best way to trade at this stage of mine.

Is there any way to ensure minimum but guarenteed profits. Please suggest.
Donot worry man...

I have been through a series of losses...like u before. But now....i am back on track and making consistent profits.
I suggest you that Trade tiger is one of the best softwares available in india and i think you have not explored its capability completely. Spend sometime..explore its full potential. Then start day trading.

I have posted my realtime intraday experiences in my posts which resulted in profits. You can also try. The links are :-
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/34577-day-trading-pivot-points-macd-indicator.html
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/34806-supersonic-intraday-trading.html

Best of luck friend