How to make profit in Intraday Trading

Hi, I am very new to Stock Market and started Day Trading with a capital of 1 Lac in Cash in NSE Equity. I have taken Sharekhan's trade terminal and also purchased Tips from niftybhavishya.com which guarentees 90 - 95% return.

I am trying to do trade from last 15 days and lost 20000/- as could not actually apply the real mechanism of trading.

I also find it dificult to trade with Trade Tiger as I cant enter StopLoss, Buy/Sell order and Target at the same time and thus need to keep a constant eye on it.

Please suggest the best way to trade at this stage of mine.

Is there any way to ensure minimum but guarenteed profits. Please suggest.

first thing is, stop believing on TIPs, you will make loss as long as you work according to niftybhavishya.com or anyother TIPs.com.........

There is NO farmula of making profit.........you need to learn it yourself.

Trade Tiger is very easy software.....stop loss option is right there when you place order.

Moral of the Story:- If you have lost 20K in just 15 days, you dont know how to mark stoploss and believe in TIPs.....either you are kidding with us OR need to STOP trading immidiately.

Wow wow wow, I'm totally with you bro...with ICICI tips I have lost big time money. I don,t wanna quote number and make a fool of my self here.

Anyways I am here to learn the secret of day trading myself. I am paper testing Pride's method now.

krm

Wow wow wow, I'm totally with you bro...with ICICI tips I have lost big time money. I don,t wanna quote number and make a fool of my self here.

Anyways I am here to learn the secret of day trading myself. I am paper testing Pride's method now.
tips given by most of the brokers are only for themselves. {to earn brokerage } icici intraday calls comes to you when the target is nearly achieved.i think they see the current price n price before 10-15 min accordingly give call, people think the server is slow so we received call lately. Angelbrok gives call n after some time they r saying sl hit, pls exit.
sometimes I goes in reverce of the call {small qty } n it makes it a good call for me.

krm

tips given by most of the brokers are only for themselves. {to earn brokerage } icici intraday calls comes to you when the target is nearly achieved.i think they see the current price n price before 10-15 min accordingly give call, people think the server is slow so we received call lately. Angelbrok gives call n after some time they r saying sl hit, pls exit.
sometimes I goes in reverce of the call {small qty } n it makes it a good call for me.

krm
Hahaha U actually did it !!!! I was also thinking to reverse transact ICICI tips...that way I'll make profit instead of loss...

D

darkstar

hello friend how i get paper testing pride method please help me .
wating for reply.
thanks