How to make profit in Intraday Trading

columbus

Hi, I am very new to Stock Market and started Day Trading with a capital of 1 Lac in Cash in NSE Equity. I have taken Sharekhan's trade terminal and also purchased Tips from niftybhavishya.com which guarentees 90 - 95% return.

I am trying to do trade from last 15 days and lost 20000/- as could not actually apply the real mechanism of trading.

I also find it dificult to trade with Trade Tiger as I cant enter StopLoss, Buy/Sell order and Target at the same time and thus need to keep a constant eye on it.

Please suggest the best way to trade at this stage of mine.

Is there any way to ensure minimum but guarenteed profits. Please suggest.
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/27421-bollingerbands-54.html#post291351

Dear Veluri1967, If you are using sharakhan Trade Tiger, could you tell me how to keep both target n SL orders at a time? Problem is other order get rejected when one order is kept.Otherwise software is very fantastic.

veluri1967

Dear Veluri1967, If you are using sharakhan Trade Tiger, could you tell me how to keep both target n SL orders at a time? Problem is other order get rejected when one order is kept.Otherwise software is very fantastic.
Simple. Place SL on intraday basis. Place Target on Delivery Basis.
Suppose SL get hit no problem it is intraday. If Target gets hit, just convert Delivery into Intraday. Only problem is, big margin is blocked. That's it.
I am not using Trade Tiger. I am using Power Indiabulls where there is same problem. I am overcoming it through this way.

Hi, I am very new to Stock Market and started Day Trading with a capital of 1 Lac in Cash in NSE Equity. I have taken Sharekhan's trade terminal and also purchased Tips from niftybhavishya.com which guarentees 90 - 95% return.

I am trying to do trade from last 15 days and lost 20000/- as could not actually apply the real mechanism of trading.

I also find it dificult to trade with Trade Tiger as I cant enter StopLoss, Buy/Sell order and Target at the same time and thus need to keep a constant eye on it.

Please suggest the best way to trade at this stage of mine.

Is there any way to ensure minimum but guarenteed profits. Please suggest.
Do not believe in tips and waste your money, try to learn from the market itself, at the start, do not invest more money, once you understand market and can analyze scrips a little, you can invest more amount.

rajputz

four things i have to say on your situation and the ideas presented here: -

1. if you want to trade live without knowledge and doing experiment with methods of different people then start it with on 1000 rs taking 10 times margin.
2. other way is test all the method like prides, holygrail etc only on paper trading, and do it honestly. if you get consisten profit for more then month then do the real trade with more money.
3. most of the money is lost experimenting the setup of different traders, so try to papertrade and setup your own trading system for your self.
4. maintain a discipline while you trade. always use stoploss.