How to import EOD in FCharts

pkamalesh

Hi friends..I used to use F charts some time back..Got a Utility which was shared in TJ itself by a member..attaching it..Just extract the utility and after that u have to make two different folders, one for the data that your goin to download and the other is to store the converted data..After you have created the two folders select the source(raw data folder) and use the date range to download data..After download is complete just convert the data into the destination folder(not too sure but ul get it as u do it)...after conversion is over just close the utility and open Fcharts..In fcharts just click on import and select the converted data folder..U are done..

is there any software or any site available for intraday charting on time . i got yahoo finance but it is delay 10min in nse and bse both...if u guys know plese tell me

PKAMELESH JI..i have been trying to use f chart..i used he software to extract the downloaded files from nse.in one folder.and converted them in to another folder..and imported files from that folder with the help of import and export of f charts..but when i tried to view the graphs of any stocks i could only view the lines..and that too of a particular day.wud u plz tell me wht is the problem with the procedure i had followed..i want to mention that i do find the stocks in he converted folder are in text..where as in downloaded folder they are in csv....anothere thing i want to ask..if we could import datas from nse by the back filling option provited in the import export windows..with nse symbol as .NS and bse as .BO..from yahooo finance..any problem with this..as the original software suggests this.

Fchart Pro Software Can Be Used For All Markets. I Have Been Useing For Last 6 Years. You Can Download Eod From Nse With A Data Extractor Which I Have Downloaded From This Forum Which Is Attached Herewith. After Unzipping The Sofware Please Create Two Folders. Now Open The Data Extractor Please Select Path In Source Folder For Downloading And Select Destination Folder For Data Converting For Fcharts. In Data Links Please Tick Eod And Indices. Then Select Data Range For Downloading. Now You Download Data As Per Date Range And Then Convert. After Conversation Of Data Format. Please Open Fchart Click Import And Export Button Then Click Import Price Files. Select The Path Where You Have Stored Converted Data And Complete Importing. It's Simple. However If You Require Any Further Information, Please Write In This Forum. All Members Of This Forum Is Quite Helpful To Exchange Their Views And Opinion.

Cheers

Himadri
How to import data from sql server to metastock.