How to import EOD in FCharts

Can you list steps how to download this "Future Volume Data" under NIFTY into Fcharts?
It would be misleading if you plot nifty future volume data in Nifty Index. Why don,t you track Nifty Index and Nifty Future seperately. As Nifty future volume data directly linked with Nifty future price movement. Use data extractor for Nifty Index and manually download future data from nse in csv file. After downloading csv file, please edit the column of no. of contracts as volume and see that data format is as follows:-

DATE OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE VOLUME

Delete all other columns and save as NIFTY FUTURE and import the same in Fchart. For March future data, please download data from 31.01.2008 till today. Hope the same is clear to you.

Cheers

Himadri

My basic aim is to track NIFTY in FCHARTS with "Volume".

But looks like this kind of analysis is not possible with NIFTY in FCHARTS.
I already explained to you Fchart or infact any other software has nothing to do with your data source. Softwares will run on the data you provide.

Cheers

Himadri

man4urheart

I am currenlty download NSE Data through DE utility.

This data is without split adjustments.

Instead of manually doing splits one by one, is there a way out to adjust all split data?

Dear Himadri Jii.

Recently I downloaded NSE FnO data from CEM Downloader for 01 year ( May-2007 to may 2008) which was in INSTRUMENT,SYOMBOL,EXPIRY_DT, STRIKE_PR,OPTIONTYPE, OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,SETTLE_PR CONTRACTS,VAL_INLAKH,OPEN_INT,CHG_IN_OI,TIMESTAMP

and converted the same data using DE utility.. the converted data is in SYMBOL, DATE, OPEN, HIGH, LOW,CLOSE,VOL Which i think is not correct Can you please guide me to correct this problem.

Am I missing something here ??

ThanX and Regards

Santosh

Dear Himadri Jii.

Recently I downloaded NSE FnO data from CEM Downloader for 01 year ( May-2007 to may 2008) which was in INSTRUMENT,SYOMBOL,EXPIRY_DT, STRIKE_PR,OPTIONTYPE, OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,SETTLE_PR CONTRACTS,VAL_INLAKH,OPEN_INT,CHG_IN_OI,TIMESTAMP

and converted the same data using DE utility.. the converted data is in SYMBOL, DATE, OPEN, HIGH, LOW,CLOSE,VOL Which i think is not correct Can you please guide me to correct this problem.

Am I missing something here ??

ThanX and Regards

Santosh
DE Utility will not be able to convert F&O data. It will convert only equity and index. For F&O, data format will be as follows:-

SYMBOL DATE OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE VOLUME OPENINTEREST

You may have to convert manually or look for any other downloader and converter.

Himadri