How to buy a farm house by trading markets!

yasirdxb

What is the real value of anything (including advice). Fact of the matter is all gurus are blindsided including who saw it coming - (say ...derivatives are weapons of mass destruction..)

In the market everyone has the right to be wrong.. Jim Rogers, Buffet, me, you... I guess if one has sufficient patience and endless life all predictions will come true
m
Thats a BIG if:eek:

Jim Rogers is the man who along with George soros made a whopping 4200% gain in 10 years while the S&P advanced about 47%. Now thats something!!

Yasir.

yasirdxb

The U.S. probably hemorrhaged jobs in February at an even faster clip as the worlds largest economy sank to new depths, economists said before reports this week. Employers cut payrolls by 650,000, the most since 1949, and the jobless rate probably surged to 7.9 percent, according to the median estimates in a Bloomberg News survey ahead of Labor Department figures March 6. Other reports may show industries from manufacturing to services weakened further. Companies such as General Motors Corp. and Macys Inc. are stepping up the pace of firings as the worst financial crisis in seven decades causes sales around the globe to tumble.

Service industries in the U.S. probably contracted at a faster pace in February as job losses sapped consumer confidence, economists said before a report today. The Institute for Supply Managements index of non- manufacturing businesses, which make up almost 90 percent of the economy, fell to 41 from 42.9 in January, according to the median of 68 economists in a Bloomberg News survey. Readings less than 50 signal a contraction.

Trade Update:-

Usd/cad short @ 1.2950 - stop loss @ 1.3250 - target @ open

Trade closed @ 1.2930

P/L = +20

Total P/L = +285
---------------

Open Trades:-

Gbp/usd long @ 1.4250 - stop loss @ 1.3925 - target @ open

Aud/usd long @ 0.6350 - stop loss@ 0.6250 - target @ open
----------------------------------------------------------

I'm still dollar bearish and I expect the cad to stranthen against usd in the near future. however since all of my three positions were us dollar shorts hence highly correlated, I decided to lighten the position.

yasirdxb

Oh yea.. like buffet lost his fortune!!

2008 was his only second year of negative returns in his company's 44 year history. still it only fell by 9.6 percent while the S&P 500 index shed 37%.

Buffett and Rogers have proved many times themselves. why dont you guys go prove yourselves before judging others. at east please stop posting such blunders in this thread.

Thanks,

Yasir.

Note to self:- Don't waste your time.

yasirdxb

Aud/usd long trade closed

Aud/usd long @ 0.6350 - stop loss@ 0.6250 - target @ open

Trade closed @ 0.6500

P/L = +150

Total P/L = +435 Pips
--------------------

Open Trades:-

Gbp/usd long @ 1.4250 - stop loss @ 1.3925 - target @ open
-----------------------------------------------------------

News Bits
---------

U.S. private sector job losses accelerated in February, according to a report by ADP Employer Services on Wednesday that came in worse than economists' expectations. ADP said private employers cut 697,000 jobs in February versus a revised 614,000 jobs lost in January. The January job cuts were originally reported at 522,000. It was the biggest job loss since the report's launch in 2001. Economists had expected 610,000 private-sector job cuts in February, according to the median of 23 forecasts in a Reuters poll.

yasirdxb

Good News??

Excellent liquidity in currency markets!

U.S equity markets rallies despite the news of even worse job losses!

So called carry pairs on the rise! investors have started to open their purses..I think:cool:

commodities on the rise!

Treasury bonds falls!

above all U.S senate are going to reach an agreement to stem mortgage defaults.

Good news? I think so!!

I'm gonna buy Nifty futures at tomorrow opening with a target of 2900 in one month.

yasirdxb

The BoE printing presses are ready to roll!

Gbp/usd long @ 1.4250 - Closed @ 1.4100

P/L = -150

Total P/L = +285

Mpc rate statement and official bank rate announcements are due today. I'm going to sit on the side for now.

yasirdxb

New Market entry orders

Market entry orders:-

Aud/usd long @ 0.6300 - stop loss @ 0.6150 -target @ open

Eur/gbp short @ 0.9100 - stop loss @ 0.9250 - target @ open

yasirdxb

Eur/gbp short @ 0.9100 - stop loss @ 0.9250 - target @ open

Market entry order filled.

New Trade:-

Gbp/jpy long @ 136.25 - stop loss @ 132.00 - target @ open

yasirdxb

Trade updates:-