Good Wishes To Me....

Ratan & Ajay,

Yeah, I agree....my this post show, some childish nature still left in me....I think I have to overcome this...

Thanks for pointing out this.

TOPIC CLOSED

regards
dev mookerji

H

hari09omkar

Ratan & Ajay,

Yeah, I agree....my this post show, some childish nature still left in me....I think I have to overcome this...

Thanks for pointing out this.

TOPIC CLOSED

regards
dev mookerji
NO HARM IN BEING CHILD LIKE.I APPRECIATE YOUR SIMPLICITY AND CHARM.
AND I CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR FINE PREDICTION OF 4100 - 4240 LEVELS.HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL WITH YOUR 4240 CALL OPTION."GOOD WISHES".CONTINUE WITH YOUR CHILD LIKE YET CHARMING POSTS........I LIKE THEM.
BEST OF LUCK.:)

:D u are the only one...:confused:
bhai u r a biggest example of "galatfahmi"
bhai aap to mia mitthu ho gaye...tarderji in itself have lots of experts..
so thats only n only ur thinking..that u r the only one

abt my analysis,,,,
i m jus a lil rookie of mkt...but still u can see my posts on "share your tips" thread

but still.....good work...substract...proud

njoy

:D u are the only one...:confused:
bhai u r a biggest example of "galatfahmi"
bhai aap to mia mitthu ho gaye...tarderji in itself have lots of experts..
so thats only n only ur thinking..that u r the only one

abt my analysis,,,,
i m jus a lil rookie of mkt...but still u can see my posts on "share your tips" thread

but still.....good work...substract...proud

njoy
U compelled me to post again, where I clearly mentioned topic closed.

I need not to check your thread, but u can check it-

http://www.traderji.com/trading-technicals/12954-swing-trading-tips.html

....u will come to know about my efficiency, Where some of these calls even gained more than 30% within no time....

However, when nifty was making lower lows last week, how many analysts told that nifty will not break 4100 level & bounce to 4240 level very soon, let me know. I don't want simply reply...give me the link....or past that article...

dev mookerji

hi all
Iam new to this futures trading.i have sold one lot of july nifty future @4150 and other july nifty lot @4165.Do u think the market will fall again before july.Iam nervous.

U compelled me to post again, where I clearly mentioned topic closed.

I need not to check your thread, but u can check it-

http://www.traderji.com/trading-technicals/12954-swing-trading-tips.html

....u will come to know about my efficiency, Where some of these calls even gained more than 30% within no time....

However, when nifty was making lower lows last week, how many analysts told that nifty will not break 4100 level & bounce to 4240 level very soon, let me know. I don't want simply reply...give me the link....or past that article...

dev mookerji

Mukri Bhyya KI jay:D
bhai mai to kahta hoon...aap purush hi nahi ho:eek:
Maha Purush Ho

Mukri Bhyya KI jay
bhai mai to kahta hoon...aap purush hi nahi ho
Maha Purush Ho
Your id itself says u er a boy:p

So bete Mahapurush ke sath behas nahin karte....go & slip nahin to Gabbar aa jayega.....:rolleyes:

U know na....Sholay is going to release very soon...:D

dev

BHAIYOON AUR BEHANOON...

ONCE AGAIN I AM SAYING....

THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED

:D:p:D
dev mookerji

Mr Dev,
Congratulations on your good work.I am a great fan of yours.I know u don,t provide the advisory services. But if u starts anyday please inform me.I will be the first person to subscribe ur services. However one request can u start posting nifty calls regularly, as earlier?
regards
Dear Aniket,
Thanks for ur greetings:).

But sorry, I dont provide advisory services.

However if u can gather 10 clints, I would happily exit my present job & start an advisory shop. Ur subscripotion will be free:D

dev mookerji

U

uasish

Raja,
Many a times i felt your knowledge base is Superior than me and was attracted to
Learn something.So that i can improve my Equity.After few of your posts,your high handed attitude was emotively disturbing me,the rude way was unindian.Then decided to defend our home-folk, the outcome of which actually had an effect on you,proved by your above post.
Plz keep this in your mind we were having our share of win/loss in our
trading livlihood since long,before knowing you.It is a better Trade Off to unknow
from a Rude ,than know .

Asish