Good Wishes To Me....

U

uasish

hari09omkar,
I absolutely dont remember however if my indefference has hurt you it is regretted ,had no intention ,i prefer not to undermine anybody .Once again plz forget it & forgive me.
Asish

H

hari09omkar

hari09omkar,
I absolutely dont remember however if my indefference has hurt you it is regretted ,had no intention ,i prefer not to undermine anybody .Once again plz forget it & forgive me.
Asish
No statistics theory,no data to prove intellectual superiority,which you ofcourse have much more than most of us,just sayed "Once again plz forget it & forgive me." You just humbled me by your spirited modesty!!:eek::eek: You have won this point in style! And my respect too! Three cheers for Asish da:):)

Dev....like Asish da,my question is also to u : "Nifty whether (+)ve or (-)ve have you earned money" ?

YES TODAY I GAINED HANDSOMELY. STILL HOLDING 4200 CALL. MY TARGET FOR THIS BOUNCE IS 4240.

dev

dev
what price u r holding 4200 calls.
and if i m not hoding..will u give me ur money:D
anf if not...why shud i wish u...
nifty + or -
i earned shorting BEML today
and same time acc/relcap and ONGC was long

i think tjats matters...and only to me...hehehe
njoy:)

dev
what price u r holding 4200 calls.
and if i m not hoding..will u give me ur money
anf if not...why shud i wish u...
nifty + or -
i earned shorting BEML today
and same time acc/relcap and ONGC was long

i think tjats matters...and only to me...hehehe
njoy
I am asking for good wishes because...

I am the only person to told nifty will not break 4100 level....:)

because I am the only person to told u to cover ur shorts @ 4100 level & going long...:)

because I am the only person, went against all the Market Gurus & given the contrarian view that market will bounce from 4100 level..:)

Please tell me/show me a single analyst who told like this.....:p

I know , that every analyst will say now, I had told this earlier.....but the sentences can not be changed....

dev mookerji

R

ratan jain

Hey Dev......

Slow down! Dont honk your horn! PLEASE! We all know how smart you are, you dont have to tell us again and again and again and again!

It sounds immature, and good analysts are never immature....

In fact it almost sounds childish!
:)

oxusmorouz

I am asking for good wishes because...

I am the only person to told nifty will not break 4100 level....:)

because I am the only person to told u to cover ur shorts @ 4100 level & going long...:)

because I am the only person, went against all the Market Gurus & given the contrarian view that market will bounce from 4100 level..:)

Please tell me/show me a single analyst who told like this.....

I know , that every analyst will say now, I had told this earlier.....but the sentences can not be changed....

dev mookerji
I fail to understand the purpose of your post/thread. What exactly do you mean by good wishes? :confused: