Good Wishes To Me....

U

uasish

Dev ,
Yuor comment to 'Teach' others was obnoxous hence ridiculed,like Raja wanted to teach you
ADX & that was also refuted.Now when joy wanted to indirectly slap you ,you disliked &
complained,what about you telling Ajay 'idiot' ?
Nifty whether (+)ve or (-)ve have you earned money ? then you have a valid reason for
celebration,otherwise not.
There were many cautious trader who were extremly light in leveraged position or
adequately hedged.There were also many traders who held loaded Short position or Long
positions.As we all have different view hence the concept of Mkt was born.Whether up or down
we traders will be there everyday.
Once in a while an absolute dumb ,idiot get the direction of Mkt right,that is why it is Random.
So jumping like a cat on a hot tin roof only foretells you are yet soft behind the ear's ,plz grow
up ,mkt has humbeled all of us & humbels me many a day.
A trader cant afford to be soft ,swayed away by Sharp turns, this is a dog eat dog ,'cache'
situation but if you are simply an analyst gloated by his own Size,then plz beware most of the
time you may be attacked by paralysis of your own analysis.
Hope this will be taken in right spirit,yes it was right you have tried to make us aware by
your views which eventually was proved to be right .Thks for your views but i could not
take that advantage.

Asish

H

hari09omkar

Dev ,
Yuor comment to 'Teach' others was obnoxous hence ridiculed,like Raja wanted to teach you
ADX & that was also refuted.Now when joy wanted to indirectly slap you ,you disliked &
complained,what about you telling Ajay 'idiot' ?
Nifty whether (+)ve or (-)ve have you earned money ? then you have a valid reason for
celebration,otherwise not.

Asish
Dev....like Asish da,my question is also to u : "Nifty whether (+)ve or (-)ve have you earned money" ?

U

uasish

http://www.traderji.com/96613-post127.html

This will tell you i was out from mkt by 10.28 am.
No i could not trade to-day & clearly stated i could not take advantage ,how ever my Longs in Derivatives gave me slight profit ,nothing reportable.hari09omkar, I COULD NOT EARN ANYTHING BY TRADING TO-DAY.Does this prove anything ? My monthly financial commitments are to be fullfilled by me only.If somebody has earned to-day it his his money & he has a right to his decision to celebrate if he fills so.
Any decent member may get agitated ,but should he call somebody diectly an Idiot in a public forum ? Does it not reflect bad about that guy ? He should restrain himself .
Hope this fulfills your query.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hari09omkar

http://www.traderji.com/96613-post127.html

Any decent member may get agitated ,but should he call somebody diectly an Idiot in a public forum ? Does it not reflect bad about that guy ? He should restrain himself .
Hope this fulfills your query.
COMMON ASISH DA.CALLING OTHERS IDIOT IS NOT A NEW THING HERE.I DON'T KNOW THE BACKGROUND ALTHOUGH,BUT I GUESS IT WAS FOR OXUS,FROM YOUR WRITINGS.
IF DEV CALLS OXUS IDIOT,THEN U REACT,WHAT ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS RECEIVING DEROGATORY COMMENTS?
AND ONE MORE THING.....CALLING SOMEBODY IDIOT DOESN'T MAKE HIM THAT.FEW DAYS BACK A CRAP ALSO CALLED ME IMBECILE.....IGNORING IS BEST WITH THESE SITUATIONS.
YOU ARE ONE OF THE NICEST PERSON...SO CHEER UP.:)

U

uasish

Yes you are very right i can tell you from the core of my heart there is not slight but Enormous scpoe of development,that is the 1 & only reason why i spend time here .A post or a link here in this August forum many a times improve my understanding.I am extremly selfish in this regard & always try to learn the art of fishing not the fish,for immediate benifit.
Only the other day a link brought me back to reality that "the momentum Osc,is to be seen in the perspective of Divergence than OB/OS"

U

uasish

hari09omkar,
If i have not reacted means i missed that post.I am little bit unprofessional till now & just cant ignore the ambience of this forum gets polluted becoz i stay here everyday atleast few hrs.

Asish

kindman

Dev Bayya I Have Small Request To U...
Dont Open Tooo Many Forums About Nifty....
The Main Topics R Flooded With Ur Nifty .....

Open Only One Main Topic About Nifty... Its Just A Request

H

hari09omkar

hari09omkar,
If i have not reacted means i missed that post.
Asish
Beg to differ dada......you not only played indifferent role in few cases,but you have been one who argued against me in favour of some 'intelligent' person.....I reacted when somebody(probably Narendra) was called 'idiot' (the same word),by ratan.You and that guy pointlessly argued that I was 'influenced' by others,leaving the main point behind. The thread name was 'from ratan jain',by shantanu (with some digits behind his name probably).Traderji deleted that thread the very next day or that day,favouring me.I can't provide the link now......
Second time that guy called me some good 'flawed' comments. You stayed quite.....Thread name - "which one is the best?" Guess who was the thread starter this time? joy433!! So no point in stretching these arguements.