Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Going with an Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Hi Saint,

Great show can you please explain what technique u use that indicate us when to short and when to go long i am asking a generic techniue which can be used in cash stock also it would be great help if you reply in simple words awiting for ur reply..

Thanks

Hi Saint,

Great show can you please explain what technique u use that indicate us when to short and when to go long i am asking a generic techniue which can be used in cash stock also it would be great help if you reply in simple words awiting for ur reply..

Thanks
TejasPD.

Pl read Saint;s opening post. He will explain all these after some time. He is finalising these. Pl follow what he does for a month. He will tell us all before 15th Oct 2008,

vps

For friends who want to understand and appreciate the trades taken ,plot a 10 min chart and apply our flow method to it with gap up/down 5 min high/low rule,2 bars rule etc and we get answers to most of our questions,but exact space to be allowed,profit grabbing techniques and other finer points Saint will finalise and let us know.Till then watch the master in action !!!

Just given my impression ,from the trades taken yesterday,it could be totally wrong !!!

Best Wishes,Trade well !!!

Smart_trade

For friends who want to understand and appreciate the trades taken ,plot a 10 min chart and apply our flow method to it with gap up/down 5 min high/low rule,2 bars rule etc and we get answers to most of our questions,but exact space to be allowed,profit grabbing techniques and other finer points Saint will finalise and let us know.Till then watch the master in action !!!

Just given my impression ,from the trades taken yesterday,it could be totally wrong !!!

Best Wishes,Trade well !!!

Smart_trade
ST,
I have not seen these rules in one place. Will u please state them for our benefit?

vps

kapil123

ST,
I have not seen these rules in one place. Will u please state them for our benefit?

vps
VPS,

Saint is just posting the trades as of now. He would be discussing it here after some time only. So, right now everybody is only trying to guess the strategy.

VPS,

Saint is just posting the trades as of now. He would be discussing it here after some time only. So, right now everybody is only trying to guess the strategy.
Kapil,

You misunderstood me. I was asking about the 5min and 2 bar rules - these exist in 60min flow.

vps

Status
Not open for further replies.