Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgandhi

if this bar doesn't cross 2461, then high of 11:45 bar is PH. SAR will be 2462+7=2469

orderflow13

Will some one answer my Question pl?
vps
vps .. sar is 2462 + room ... mine is premature entry, my entry was based on break of prev 30 min tf bar + room, reason is tha bar was kind of reversal bar which negated more than 50 % of prev down bar with goodish volume. Saint sir may tell was my entry premature or i should have wait for prev wrb + room taken out ?

kapil123

vps .. sar is 2462 + room ... mine is premature entry, my entry was based on break of prev 30 min tf bar + room, reason is tha bar was kind of reversal bar which negated more than 50 % of prev down bar with goodish volume. Saint sir may tell was my entry premature or i should have wait for prev wrb + room taken out ?
As explained by Saint, the today's WRB was a continuation bar. So, we were to buy only when the entire bar was negated, i.e high of bar + room. Buying above the bullish bar after a bearish WRB is if that WRB is Break out WRB.

At that time,right entry was 2459+room.......yes,my friend,yours was a premature entry.

Also means that all I posted yesterday night was a waste.:)

Saint

TFL

Now we have a pivot high in 15m/20m TF at 2460 right... and we out SAR is there at 2460+7.
Or we need to wait till the bar is finished in the 30 minTF.
Please confirm.

Haribird.

Status
Not open for further replies.