Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long becoz Pivot low is broken!!!!??? Seems there is some thing not fully understood by you!!!!
By the way in which time frame are you looking at the chart!!!! We had gone short, so even if a PL is broken, suppose it is, why do we go long when a PL breaks!!!!
VPS, please clear your basics , you may make blunders!!!
OR have i misunderstood your post!!!
A big blunder.

vps

Now in this bar (after 1:00 bar )our SAR at 4286+9 =4295

Hmmm the trade is working out !!!

Here I have confusion for the SL for the cases 1 and 2 . It is perfectly fine for 3 and 4.
Scenario 1:Bar 2 forms,our long entry at Bar 1 +Rs9,our short entry at Bar 1-Rs9

Scenario 2:Bar 1 forms,if the high was taken out first,we would be long at Bar 1 +Rs9.......price then falls and takes out our stop at Bar 1-Rs9.Stops are triggerred,Shorts are in place.Bar 3 takes out the low of Bar 2,....great.Bar 3 takes out the high of Bar 2 and we revert back to longs.

Scenario 3:Long over Bar 1,stops below Bar 1

Scenario 4:Short below Bar 1,stops above bar 1.

Saint

rkkarnani

High of prev bar +9=Reversal point ie 4291

If this bar closes here,high of prev bar +9=4286+9=4295 is the reversal point.

Saint
Saint, seems a typo!!!It cannot be the high of the previous bar which at present is the bar completed at 12 Noon with a high of 4282.
The bar in formation at 12.40 , when you have posted has the high of 4286, (not previous bar), so you probably mean that we move the SAR to the high of the immediately completed bar + Filter!!!
When the 2 PM bars starts to form, i.e. end of 1 PM bar, we move the SL to 1 PM bar's high plus filter.
So when we say this on completion of 1 PM bar, and just as the 2 PM bar starts to be formed , we say move the SAR to previous bars high plus room!!

Is this correct???

Last edited:

rishig38

Saint, seems a typo!!!It cannot be the high of the previous bar which at present is the bar completed at 12 Noon with a high of 4282.
The bar in formation at 12.40 , when you have posted has the high of 4286, (not previous bar), so you probably mean that we move the SAR to the high of the immediately completed bar + Filter!!!
When the 2 PM bars starts to form, i.e. end of 1 PM bar, we move the SL to 1 PM bar's high plus filter.
So when we say this on completion of 1 PM bar, and just as the 2 PM bar starts to be formed , we say move the SAR to previous bars high plus room!!

Is this correct???
I think you are correct...so once we enter into 2pm-3pm cycle, we use the high (4286+9=4295) of the 12pm-1pm cycle...

lvgandhi

Is this correct???
His 12:40 pm post no 476, agrees with you that after completion of 13:00 bar then SL will be 4286+9=4295. Here High of Previous bar indicates that after 13:00, Previous bar will 13:00 bar which has high of 4286.

Status
Not open for further replies.