General Trading Chat

On smaller timeframe BNF is trending down and it is giving 1-2 good trades every day.

ST
HI
I Agree with that.
But I am asking in general..Example, we are inVISUAL down trend, & price breaks last VPH & we are now in visual sideways..From here, we can go to down again & trend can change to up also..but before that , we are higher VPH & LOWER VPL ..so which minor trend shall we trade? up minor trend or down minor trend?
in same way, we are in visual uptrend,Now we breaks latest vpl & makes lower vpl, again we are in visual sideways , where higher vphs but lower VPL, so now till trend changes or resumes to up, which minor trend shall we trade?
Thanks

HI
I Agree with that.
But I am asking in general..Example, we are inVISUAL down trend, & price breaks last VPH & we are now in visual sideways..From here, we can go to down again & trend can change to up also..but before that , we are higher VPH & LOWER VPL ..so which minor trend shall we trade? up minor trend or down minor trend?
in same way, we are in visual uptrend,Now we breaks latest vpl & makes lower vpl, again we are in visual sideways , where higher vphs but lower VPL, so now till trend changes or resumes to up, which minor trend shall we trade?
Thanks
If in sideways,trade the boundaries.

ST

1. FIIs touch 1 lakh crore outflows since April 2018. In October itself they have pulled out 30k crore out of which 20k comes from equity.
2. September domestic investment numbers were decent but still they were only 50% of their earlier highs. Would domestic inflows be able to compensate for FII outflow and sustain the same in coming months, especially with elections at hand? That is the real question.
3. Not to mention that any such foreign withdrawal affects the rupee adversely. Softening crude is negating this effect right now for rupee.
4. Btw gloom-boom-doom baba Faber has already predicted a level of 100 in the next 2-3 years. :D

Riskyman

This fellow is not an Octopus. he is a Chameleon (Girgit) On 1st oct this Chemeleon said "But I say 10721 ke neeche iss market jaa nahi sakta". He also said " 3rd oct se 26 oct tak market hoga around 12100".

See how he has changed his colors on 18th October...Now his target for Nifty is 8600 within April 2019.

VJAY

HI
I Agree with that.
Thanks
Dear NT,
You can trade VP failures in this scenerios....which almost like range boundaries....one thing note always no method can catch all moves of market in reality....its good in only on paper,talks..etc...

This fellow is not an Octopus. he is a Chameleon (Girgit) On 1st oct this Chemeleon said "But I say 10721 ke neeche iss market jaa nahi sakta". He also said " 3rd oct se 26 oct tak market hoga around 12100".

See how he has changed his colors on 18th October...Now his target for Nifty is 8600 within April 2019.
few weeks back the way he was giving targets for yes bank of 350-360 aggressively and repeatedly looks like he and his clients were badly trapped in Yes bank.
don't waste your 30-40 minutes for his videos :)

The Octopus appears to be a person who lives in his own hellucination world with no idea of ground reality....he posts as if God or Gann comes and tells him what is planned for the market date wise...and God shares that only with him and no one else on this planet....:D

Smart_trade