General Trading Chat

Raghuveer

I understand TJ's concern like "Safety First"...
TP sir let things be as they are. What mods want to do they will do, no need to add to that list.

TP sir let things be as they are. What mods want to do they will do, no need to add to that list.
no.no.. don't misunderstand me. I fully agree with the "Safety First" rule. I just pointed out some other probable safety hazards.

Text of the Notice

Keeping in mind the requirement of the new SEBI Research Analysts Regulations 2014, no member can provide trading calls, give buy/sell recommendations, post price targets or any such opinion related to the price movement of any security or an IPO listed or to be listed in any of the exchanges in India.

ST
ST, with the internet having jurisdictional issues, how will it affect the participants from abroad ? Or Indian participants on websites registered abroad or foreigners posting on websites registered in India ?

Raghuveer

no.no.. don't misunderstand me. I fully agree with the "Safety First" rule. I just pointed out some other probable safety hazards.
The SEBI pdf hazard caused the closure of some good threads.
"other probable safety hazards" will cause untold difficulties for all ordinary traders (data etc).

ST, with the internet having jurisdictional issues, how will it affect the participants from abroad ? Or Indian participants on websites registered abroad or foreigners posting on websites registered in India ?
All SEBI rules will apply to Indian as well as foreign members of Indian forum registered in India. But a website registered abroad may not come under SEBI.

ST

Raghuveer

Somehow everyone is scared or in unnecessary worried mode.
Would this be right?: "All posters continue as before except tipsters and commercial posters. Tipsters and commercial posters stop posting."
This I have already posted 2-3 times..but this scare is created by some people for reasons best known to them.

I once again state that a genuine poster has nothing to be scared...without giving tips,levels,forecasts etc sharing can be done...so genuine posters can continue posting their methods....

But if scare is spread to put pressure on Mods/Admin, it wont succeed...that people should have learnt by now :D The forum owners are serious about complying with SEBI regulation.

Smart_trade

XRAY27

The request of thread closures will be of 2 types...1) one will be from genuine posters because they have not understood the implications but over time, once they understand that their activities are no way affected, they will come back. 2) And second type is tipsters who are posting levels,targets and they solicit business from forum members...we have had such cases in past...people post levels, then send pms and then take a fight and go out and continue the tips business outside informing members that he will now be available at so and so site...but such type of threads if closed, we want them to close .....so we are happy about that.

Smart_trade
Yes dada !! requested you to close the thread !!! not because of SEBI guide lines !!! as there are not going to apply on the below thread..but time factor !!

This thread (learning group vijaywada )was started to share a positional system ..followed by senior trader(ID:niftyoption)..which he shared ...cleared doubts of various members !!

Before this circular !! i expressed time constraint to update charts !! and other member who shared his system also told me that ..he cannot update on regular basis..

on 27 nov.2014 i expressed this

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...-learning-group-vijaywada-79.html#post1031712

i shared my system which i trade on nifty future in members area !! which many members are following who like PAT !!

At the movement there is nothing new to share !! if any thing i will share for sure !!!

Last edited: