@Tejas Khoday ,
Toady i tried Fyers scanner for unusual volume. But i got 2 different results on Fyersone and Fyers mobile application. May i know which one is correct? or parameters of the screeners differs on both platform? plz clarify.
1537783812709.png

1537783992780.png

McNish

Hi, what is this plain version of TV platform? I wish to explore it.
Just go to trading view dot com, register, and you are done. Go to charts tab and explore to your hearts content. you can create custom indis, if you know how, or can use standard indis or the one made by other members. There is no futures data and the feed is delayed and some limitations for various functions. If you subscribe, there is option for live market data; no futures thought even then; and some limitations removed.

You can explore other markets too like most world market stocks, currencies and cryptos as well. Investing dot com has the borrowed charting template of TV, imo, and their data is realtime, as they claim, and they even have futures data as well i guess but the platform per say is not better than TV's.

Cheers,

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
There are various problems/bugs/graphic issues/compatibility issues with TV platform that Fyers provide. Same is not experienced even in vanilla Tradingview free platform.
Either you guys have not got proper feedback OR you know but unable to solve the issues.
Plz improve and bring your platform at least to the levels at par with the free TV platform.
Hi @msdtime, Please understand that we provide TradingView front-end (Charting & other components) as is. TradingView.com vanilla platform has some additional features which are not available through APIs. We take a lot of feedback from our clients and we regularly interact with the TradingView development team and pass on the most useful feedback too.

McNish

@Tejas Khoday
Hello Mr.Khoday, nice to see you here on the forum and that you have stuck to the discussions. It brings quite a confidence in the broker if the Chief is accessible is some way. I have a good experience of another broker for the Forex market where one senior member of the management was an active and direct participant of the forum and the forum members could interact directly with him.

On the outset, i am satisfied with the FyersOne platform on a lot of accounts but yes, there are some features of it which i would like to see get better soon.
One of them is the charting function of it. Very lame and mundane.
I would love to see custom indicators and creation of custom scanners on those indicators.
Another wish list is to provide with a feature where in we can have an ability to backfill data to out charting platforms, namely and mainly Amibroker.
Also if the tech team could create a plugin for order execution from Ami to the clients Fyers account, like how its done for Zerodha.

Sure it's all about revenue generation since it's not a charitable orginasation, one can also charge for the technology tools that one provides. If there is value for money in such tools and is competitive, the participants will flock to it i'm sure.

just my 2 cents, Regards,

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I second MSD! Even the plain vanilla version of TV is way ahead of FyersWeb.
In what way? Everything that is available on TradingView API is made available on Fyers Web. In fact, our data is live, we offer realtime data for F&O, Fyers Web displays data of 20+ years and over 1 year of intraday historical data etc.

McNish

In such that some of the charting features are either different or missing from that of TV. I had actually compiled a small list of the same but it got buried in my daily chores. If you wish, i can update the same and pm it to you.

Cheers, :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday reportedly a part of IL&FS is being taken over by the IndusInd Bank, are their any chances that it would affect our demat accounts with you guys? Moreover when are you guys gonna have your own DP so that we need not care about what's happening with this IL&FS?
Read: http://www.ecoti.in/_HIefY
Hi @rahulsharma17, Yes IL&FS Securities Services Limited (ISSL) is being taken over by IndusInd Bank. A lot of people in the capital markets are nervous because IL&FS capital markets division is fairly large and they act as a clearing member to the majority of brokers in India and also offer DP services. But we have been cautious in dealing with them since the beginning. I have personally sought clarification of their involvements in the defaults and whether their capital markets division will be affected by all the stuff that's going on in their group.

They have assured us that their capital markets division (ISSL) is safe and that they don't have any exposure to the defaulting entities of IL&FS. Also, they have given us the confidence that the Clearing & DP businesses have received a clean chit from our regulator, SEBI recently. I want you all to read this letter from their company secretary.

Screenshot_20180923-123645_2.png

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
In such that some of the charting features are either different or missing from that of TV. I had actually compiled a small list of the same but it got buried in my daily chores. If you wish, i can update the same and pm it to you.

Cheers, :)
Sure please do that. You can send me a personal message.