Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Is USDINR weekly option available in your platform..if No..Any idea when it will be launched
Hi @crorepathi, When we go live with BSE, we will explore weekly options because they're the only exchange offering it at the moment. Since weekly contracts are recently launched, the volumes are very thin in comparison to the monthly USDINR futures contracts. The active weekly futures contract has just 381 trades as of now (Approximately 1%) whereas the monthly contract has 35757 trades.

The options segment needs much more order flow than it currently receives. There are very few trades being executed in both weekly and monthly contracts. However, we will look into it once we are live with BSE.

Last edited:
@Tejas Khoday , My Question is not exactly with FYERS platform.. but i felt you are right person to ask :)

Is it possible to take position in nearest option strike by placing trigger price in nifty future? Do any broker allow such way? Or such system itself not exist any where!

My idea is to place buy order with level of nifty future (SL-Limit) .. and when trigger price happened.. position should be taken in double quantity of nearest CALL option. ((Intention is to save transaction costs))

@Tejas Khoday , My Question is not exactly with FYERS platform.. but i felt you are right person to ask :)

Is it possible to take position in nearest option strike by placing trigger price in nifty future? Do any broker allow such way? Or such system itself not exist any where!

My idea is to place buy order with level of nifty future (SL-Limit) .. and when trigger price happened.. position should be taken in double quantity of nearest CALL option. ((Intention is to save transaction costs))
It's definitely possible, & there's at least one broker that I'm trading with, who provides such Conditional Orders. I use them to enter positions in stock-futures based on the price of the stock crosses pre-defined levels, & it should also work with options.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

Thanks for asking. Well, the Indian brokers don't provide this feature. To be honest, you are among the very few who has asked us about it.

anildnr

Hi team, i use fyers mobile application for trading.But nowadays i feel it is responding very slowly . Especially when we place order and once we receive submitted message popup, it is taking lot of time to go to order book and show whether it is executed or not.

So when my option is to place buy or sell of both call and put this delsy is not at all acceptable in volatile market.

And the app is getting logged off frequently.

Any others also facing same issue..Especially more response time of the app is concern to me.