Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi team, i use fyers mobile application for trading.But nowadays i feel it is responding very slowly . Especially when we place order and once we receive submitted message popup, it is taking lot of time to go to order book and show whether it is executed or not.

So when my option is to place buy or sell of both call and put this delsy is not at all acceptable in volatile market.

And the app is getting logged off frequently.

Any others also facing same issue..Especially more response time of the app is concern to me.
Hi @anildnr, Send me your client ID in a personal message. I will arrange a callback. Our exec will take you on remote and check what the issue is.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Announcement: We have processed the 30 Day Challenge refunds to the winners yesterday. So far, we have seen a steady month on month increase in refunds and more consistency among the traders off late. I encourage those traders who are having trouble with maintaining the discipline to try it out. Those who are winning month after month can take a back seat and allow us to make some money too :). Well, it's your wish and you can take it as many times as you want without any restrictions. Although, I will ask you to refer your fellow trader friends to us. That way, it can be a win-win situation. If you find value in what we're doing, you can refer your friends here.

ocil

Hi Tejas we can refer to our friends to fyers. But the actual problem starts when the no increases day by day. our past experience with zerodha is same.
until no is less they care us on Traderji; but when we started adding our friends and no grow very fast. Then every day a new problem with there trading platform. I hope history will not repeat.

Announcement: We have processed the 30 Day Challenge refunds to the winners yesterday. So far, we have seen a steady month on month increase in refunds and more consistency among the traders off late. I encourage those traders who are having trouble with maintaining the discipline to try it out. Those who are winning month after month can take a back seat and allow us to make some money too :). Well, it's your wish and you can take it as many times as you want without any restrictions. Although, I will ask you to refer your fellow trader friends to us. That way, it can be a win-win situation. If you find value in what we're doing, you can refer your friends here.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas we can refer to our friends to fyers. But the actual problem starts when the no increases day by day. our past experience with zerodha is same.
until no is less they care us on Traderji; but when we started adding our friends and no grow very fast. Then every day a new problem with there trading platform. I hope history will not repeat.
@ocil, I can't comment about them but as you know, we are very hands-on. I understand that with scale the equation changes but in the last 1 year that I have been on Traderji, my interactions have only increased despite adding thousands of new customers. The focus is always to solve traders' problems in the best possible way and apart from it being a business goal, it is my personal mission. I have faced all kinds of issues with brokers while trading so we are adamant about solving them. A scale gives us resources which are required to solve the deep problems that are considered a part & parcel of the brokerage business.

@Tejas Khoday
There are various problems/bugs/graphic issues/compatibility issues with TV platform that Fyers provide. Same is not experienced even in vanilla Tradingview free platform.
Either you guys have not got proper feedback OR you know but unable to solve the issues.
Plz improve and bring your platform at least to the levels at par with the free TV platform.