Full-time traders from Chennai?

pannet1

Well in that case invest in a big plot of land, maybe a sea side property :)

Happy :)

Sorry guys for off topic posts on this meet-up thread
No issues. Thread starter is a very cool guy.

sea side, I am scared of the Tsunami.

buying a big plot could be easy .. may be ... water availability could be an issue.

Hi Guys ,

Iam from Adambakkam , Chennai and came across this thread only today . Was taken by surprise to see the Chennai traders group . Infact Iam trading for last 7-8 years and seriously trading only for the last 3-4 years . Iam part time trader and trade only stock futures .

Nice to know the group and would be intrested in future meet ups .

Cheers

Tlahuicole

Hi Guys,

If you are planning a meetup coming month, kindly let me know.

Would be happy to meet you all :D

Tlahuicole

I myself have quit my job to start trading as full time trader........ But now I'm looking all around and finding that hundred of traders around are saying that you are a very great and experienced trader if you can make 20% of capital in the end of the month. It's very painful to hear. If I invest 1 lakh I must make at least 50K monthly to treat it as a full time profession otherwise what the hell of a profession we all are doing then? Hearing all this I'm seriously thinking to take a job again to do something meaningful with myself in terms of money............. trading with so little or negative results is a complete waste of time and efforts........ What do you say as a full time trader?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Are you trading a back tested and forward tested trading system? If yes, did you calculate your position sizing and risk of ruin, expectancy of your trading system?

If not, my suggestion would be learn these concepts first and act accordingly. Good place to start would be reading "The Universal Principles of Successful Trading". All the best for your future endeavor.

pannet1

Hi Guys,

If you are planning a meetup coming month, kindly let me know.

Would be happy to meet you all :D
Hi Tlahuicole,

Are you from Mexico or something. I just read the story of Tlahuicole. It is so beautiful.

As mentioned in the previous post we are meeting this weekend. It is written on stone.

Tlahuicole

Hi Tlahuicole,

Are you from Mexico or something. I just read the story of Tlahuicole. It is so beautiful.

As mentioned in the previous post we are meeting this weekend. It is written on stone.
I am from Manapakkam bro not Mexico :D, if possible please let me know the venue and timing.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi, Tlahuicole,

Please share your prop trading experience if possible, like TF traded, holding periods, trading method, MM etc.
:thumb:
For that u have to meet him In Chennai. :D