Full-time traders from Chennai?

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Kabhi Goa main meet hone ka plan banta to hum ata.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
No Bro, just been there few days ago. Was kidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tlahuicole

Hi, Tlahuicole,

Please share your prop trading experience if possible, like TF traded, holding periods, trading method, MM etc.
:thumb:
Hi mb,

I was trading for a private funded account in short term positional trading basis. I was not able to clear the topstep trader combine last time i tried. This time they have reduced the rules so, I am taking yet another one.

I was able to only generate meager returns over the 3 quarter period. So, i have discontinued the business for now and again concentrating on day trading my own account in Indian market and getting a funded account with prop firms for US market. Currently trying a tst combine. However, since this is only a backtested strategy and not forward tested, I will be using the combine to forward test it :D.

Hi Tlahuicole,

Good to Know that you are a prop trader,if would like to ask some questions

What is eligibility to get funded from a prop firm, how to contact prop firm?
if funded what is the Expected returns on YOY from firm
what is the maximum risk allowed to trade on their fund

How to start trading on a company name like LLP rather than trading on own account, what are all the procedures to follow

Thanks

mindgames

Hi Tlahuicole,

Good to Know that you are a prop trader,if would like to ask some questions

What is eligibility to get funded from a prop firm, how to contact prop firm?
if funded what is the Expected returns on YOY from firm
what is the maximum risk allowed to trade on their fund

How to start trading on a company name like LLP rather than trading on own account, what are all the procedures to follow

Thanks
Hi Chandiran - I hope you are well.

Although the Q is not to me, thought I'd share this info: MCA is not permitting trading as a business (main objects) by LLP and Private companies (unless one is registered as an NBFC). Of course, you can think of unregistered partnership but that is as good as proprietorship.