Full-time traders from Chennai?

Hello...

I quit my job and started trading full-time since April-2016 - if there are any full time traders from Chennai interested in connecting / meeting, please feel free to drop a line here or PM me.

Or if there is an existing active group of traders from Chennai - please let me know...

Thank you.
Hi.. ullen ayya..

But not in chennai presently. in Bangalore now. In trading since 2008.. I have my own thread started. u can check it..

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

sadiq

I myself have quit my job to start trading as full time trader........ But now I'm looking all around and finding that hundred of traders around are saying that you are a very great and experienced trader if you can make 20% of capital in the end of the month. It's very painful to hear. If I invest 1 lakh I must make at least 50K monthly to treat it as a full time profession otherwise what the hell of a profession we all are doing then? Hearing all this I'm seriously thinking to take a job again to do something meaningful with myself in terms of money............. trading with so little or negative results is a complete waste of time and efforts........ What do you say as a full time trader?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
your post shows clearly the following
1) you are very new to market
2) still you need to shed some more money to understand the market and to start recovering your losses .. and it may take another 3 years minimum ..
3) once you understand to make 8% monthly consistently we need a great level of experience and control then sky is the limit ..

Hello Chennai Group

A group of friends are passing through Chennai on to Auroville for volunteering.
They will arrive at Chennai Airport v early in the morning,
they plan to take a OLA Outstation Cab to Pondy (via ECR) with a halt at Mahabalipuram.

Has anyone used this OLA Outstation service before, how reliable are they, specially with getting the cab on time so early in the morning.

With OLA the money part is quite clearly defined,
with charges for distance covered, stopover time etc specifically mention on their app / website rate cards.

Thanks for the feedback

Happy :)

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I myself have quit my job to start trading as full time trader........ But now I'm looking all around and finding that hundred of traders around are saying that you are a very great and experienced trader if you can make 20% of capital in the end of the month. It's very painful to hear. If I invest 1 lakh I must make at least 50K monthly to treat it as a full time profession otherwise what the hell of a profession we all are doing then? Hearing all this I'm seriously thinking to take a job again to do something meaningful with myself in terms of money............. trading with so little or negative results is a complete waste of time and efforts........ What do you say as a full time trader?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Please join back your job or find one at the earliest. Let me tell you , not considering trading as a primary source of income is an undeniable edge. It takes away all the pressure to earn daily from trading and can let you remain calm and trade based on your choice of entry and timeframe.

Think about this - you are playing 20-20 and you are given the liberty only bat for the balls which are fulltoss - howz that?

And as pointed by many - looking for 50% return with a paltry (I mean it) 1 lakh - boss you are walking towards ruin. I guess by the time you are reading my post - you might have lost 20-30% of your capital by now if you are chasing the 50% dream.

Get your act together pal. Join back your job asap. You can very well trade in a 30 mins TF with a 9 to 6 job.

pannet1

Hello Chennai Group

A group of friends are passing through Chennai on to Auroville for volunteering.
They will arrive at Chennai Airport v early in the morning,
they plan to take a OLA Outstation Cab to Pondy (via ECR) with a halt at Mahabalipuram.

Has anyone used this OLA Outstation service before, how reliable are they, specially with getting the cab on time so early in the morning.

With OLA the money part is quite clearly defined,
with charges for distance covered, stopover time etc specifically mention on their app / website rate cards.

Thanks for the feedback

Hello Happy Singh,

These branded cabs position their vehicles in the airport like they do elsewhere. So, there is no wait time. The vehicles are not very different from regular short distance one I guess.

BTW, I am very much interested to go to Auroville. Can you please advise the date they are going. Just curious. That's all.

GM Happy singh OLA is good choice i am used it many times no problem with them.Thankyou.:)
Thanks

Hello Happy Singh,

These branded cabs position their vehicles in the airport like they do elsewhere. So, there is no wait time. The vehicles are not very different from regular short distance one I guess.

BTW, I am very much interested to go to Auroville. Can you please advise the date they are going. Just curious. That's all.
Yes, OLA outstation seems to be a better option.

They are a group of architecture students and will be at Auroville for few weeks I guess till end of May.
At Auroville they will be doing some college work/assignments for 8/10 days and then about 4 weeks of volunteering.

I was also planning to visit Pondy sometime in 2nd/3rd week of May,
as I will be going to Tirupati during that time, but not sure due to the climate
(Month of May seems like the worst season to go there :))

pannet1

Thanks

Yes, OLA outstation seems to be a better option.

They are a group of architecture students and will be at Auroville for few weeks I guess till end of May.
At Auroville they will be doing some college work/assignments for 8/10 days and then about 4 weeks of volunteering.

I was also planning to visit Pondy sometime in 2nd/3rd week of May,
as I will be going to Tirupati during that time, but not sure due to the climate
(Month of May seems like the worst season to go there :))

Thanks Happy.

I wanted to have a earthern building as my home one day. :-(

Please ping me when you come here. You could take a cab from Chennai to Tirupathi or Take a train.

Please feel free to ask anything, I will be glad to help.

Thanks Happy.

I wanted to have a earthern building as my home one day. :-(

Please ping me when you come here. You could take a cab from Chennai to Tirupathi or Take a train.

Please feel free to ask anything, I will be glad to help.
Well in that case invest in a big plot of land, maybe a sea side property :)

Sorry guys for off topic posts on this meet-up thread