From zero to hero in trading natural gas without any loss no ta or chart required

Jaxon

One gentlemen posted his strategy which has given 13-14 months gain as per his statement,now another one gentlemen is confusing the strategy with his demand and supply logic, what to do?:confused:
At the end of the day, the retail trader is still poor and the Rich 1% still keeps minting money :)

Jaxon

I back tested this Strategy on NYMEX and it does look good , and in the backtest, I made $10,000 :p
Will wait for today's Report .. Can't wait to see the COLORS

Here's 5th December and 12th December & 21st November

View attachment 19426 :thumb: 12thDecember.PNG :thumb: 21stNovember.PNG

Last edited:

ram2010

I back tested this Strategy on NYMEX and does look really good and in the backtest, I made $10,000 :p
Will wait for today's Report .. Can't wait to see the COLORS

Here's 5th December and 12th December & 21st November

View attachment 19426 :thumb: View attachment 19427 :thumb: View attachment 19428

1st image-market trending.

2nd and 3rd images market choppy.

it will easily take your tsl on both sides.

risky strategy.waste of time.

ram2010

Totally agree with you. I guess it depends on if the trader is happy with a few pips on Thursday
No trader will feel happy if he gets 2 pips.

he will aim for another one.

Choppy speculative natural gas will kill you at the end.

Try to earn slowly, daily, consistently.

Its the way of survival.

as initially mentioned in my thread if the colour of the data is black it means NO TRADE. yesterday data appeared in black as such no trades were taken. as far as few pips is concerned. last week result 4 rs. movement i,e 5000 rs, profit per lot x 10 lots = 50,000/- not bad. I am fully satisfied with the strategy, because its suits my trading personality.

as initially mentioned in my thread if the colour of the data is black it means NO TRADE. yesterday data appeared in black as such no trades were taken. as far as few pips is concerned. last week result 4 rs. movement i,e 5000 rs, profit per lot x 10 lots = 50,000/- not bad. I am fully satisfied with the strategy, because its suits my trading personality.
I was waiting to follow this stratefy yesteray but was disappointed to see the data in black, will try following it again next week.

Ashmitaji - Can we ask on an average how many points do you manage to catch with this strategy in NG every week.