From zero to hero in trading natural gas without any loss no ta or chart required

First of all who are trading in commodities check your chart what happens to MCX Natural gas every thursday between 9 pm to 9.30 pm ist. This occurs every thursday every thursday repeatedl at the same time all Technical Analysis is failed and all chart reading fails why? I will answer this later in this thread and conclude with very exciting million dollar secrets with you that too free of cost. All traders who are inetrested just check their charts and let me know If I am wrong or right. The same question? what happens to MCX Natural gas every thursday between 9 pm to 9.30 pm ist

comm4300

First of all who are trading in commodities check your chart what happens to MCX Natural gas every thursday between 9 pm to 9.30 pm ist. This occurs every thursday every thursday repeatedl at the same time all Technical Analysis is failed and all chart reading fails why? I will answer this later in this thread and conclude with very exciting million dollar secrets with you that too free of cost. All traders who are inetrested just check their charts and let me know If I am wrong or right. The same question? what happens to MCX Natural gas every thursday between 9 pm to 9.30 pm ist
Inventory Data

KWR

NICE :thumb:

Good to hear that u r going to teach us a valuable trick to success in trading natural gas.. Did u try the same in crude oil in wednesdays?

avny

good initiative

waiting for your "million dollar secrets"

please carry on

thanks

sparun

waiting for ur secret :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for support: Now I shall proceed with the details. Firstly I shall mention that this strategy may not be suitable to the trader who call and trade. Suitable for traders who execute their order through online trading platform.

1. First on thursday around 08:50 PM IST synchronise your computer/laptop with any internet time server. (Right click on the bottom right hand side / adjust time and date/internet time / change setting / update now) now your computer will be synchronised with an internet time server.

2. Now go to http://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/ and adjust your time zone +5.30 GMT (i.e. Indian Standard Time).

3. There you will see 2100 hrs Natural gas storage and three columns previous forecast actual. Only the last column actual is of vital importance to the traders. You are not required to refresh the page because the page is live streaming and data is automatically updated exactly at 2100 hrs IST. Exactly at 2100 hrs place your eyes on the data. The data released is automatically coloured in RED GREEN OR BLACK. If the data appears in RED colour immediately take long position. If the data appears in Green Colour immediately take Short position. If the data appears in Black colour it means no trade.

Any clarification required ..... welcome