From zero to hero in trading natural gas without any loss no ta or chart required

superb finding..........
i didnt notice your statergy but i was alway wondering why perticular time there is just 3 minitus price going like system crashes difference 6 to 8 rs

i just punched covered order for 10lots....buy the time i wanted to cover it went 3 inr up but bidder difference was more .5inrso if i exit co it would have sold in market position...i gained .4pts anyhow it would been better if co order cud be modified and sold

I just came across this page. Thank you for this strategy.

Yesterday being thursday, I noticed the economic calendar and it was showing in report in red at 8pm IST. however if you look at the charts at 8pm, ng was falling. Does this strategy still works?

Attachments

ashu1234

Today NG data was green and it zoomed up...i think now the reversal of strategy is working...hehe
Ashmita...kahan ho...batao kuch
You posted same question in two threads, I hope you didnt traded on this naive strategy. Anyway did you bothered to read second page of this thread, explanation was given by many of us regarding this, if you havent plz read through it again.

You posted same question in two threads, I hope you didnt traded on this naive strategy. Anyway did you bothered to read second page of this thread, explanation was given by many of us regarding this, if you havent plz read through it again.
Yes sir, i posted this question at 2 places as and when it arose in my mind....as a small trader, i must clear my doubts before plunging into any strategy...i read all the pages and understood that this strategy may or may not work all the time.....but still i wanted to clarify from thread owner....
by the way, which strategy do u use in crude?

rgds

ashu1234

Yes sir, i posted this question at 2 places as and when it arose in my mind....as a small trader, i must clear my doubts before plunging into any strategy...i read all the pages and understood that this strategy may or may not work all the time.....but still i wanted to clarify from thread owner....
by the way, which strategy do u use in crude?

rgds
Oh, I thought you actually traded it. :lol:
About crude, not anything particular and regular, but mostly scapl 15-25 points when it suits me using price action mostly. Its best to scalp it in quite hours for 15/20 odd points multiple times rather than plunging into it in high action time.

Dear ashmita
every brokers and traders also known inventory Natural Gas Storage every Thursday between 9 pm to 9.30 pm ist .so inventory day what can we do? and another day ? plz provide best tricks i am trader..

Thanks for support: Now I shall proceed with the details. Firstly I shall mention that this strategy may not be suitable to the trader who call and trade. Suitable for traders who execute their order through online trading platform.

1. First on thursday around 08:50 PM IST synchronise your computer/laptop with any internet time server. (Right click on the bottom right hand side / adjust time and date/internet time / change setting / update now) now your computer will be synchronised with an internet time server.

2. Now go to http://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/ and adjust your time zone +5.30 GMT (i.e. Indian Standard Time).

3. There you will see 2100 hrs Natural gas storage and three columns previous forecast actual. Only the last column actual is of vital importance to the traders. You are not required to refresh the page because the page is live streaming and data is automatically updated exactly at 2100 hrs IST. Exactly at 2100 hrs place your eyes on the data. The data released is automatically coloured in RED GREEN OR BLACK. If the data appears in RED colour immediately take long position. If the data appears in Green Colour immediately take Short position. If the data appears in Black colour it means no trade.

Any clarification required ..... welcome
Hi Ashmita,
You explained well but color and decision are not perfect matched. Even it should be reverse.

Krishna