Free nse mcx real time data in metatrader

fxgood

I think this broker offer this as cfd product and this is my assumption not any direct information and i do agree their symbol name is confusing and if any easy to use list is there then it helps all members here for free charting tool

have been using this from the past 3 days ... Thanks a lot for this free utility.. Tried using Amibroker with that data feeder .. Was somehow never comfortable with it .. Tried Ramdas's method... Failed too.. But finally got this one right.. Thanks Kiran fro the detailed explanation....

Thanks once again

fxgood

helos fxgood will you provide to indentify the moving averages value in excel on every miniute updated. it will be useful to track the moving stocks
Instead of this you can find some custom indicator's that plot those values in chart window itself and refresh based on real time values

vishalwadera

Be Practical Be Simple Dont Disappoint Anyone
hello sir
please check after 5:30 pm all mt4 mcx data stop updating even all nse and mcx symbols list deleted from terminal please check.
thanks

Arjun20

Hi FXgood,
Do all traders have lost data connection for NSE/MCX ? Or selected ppl like me and Vishal are only facing this problem?
Pls reply

thx

vishalwadera

Be Practical Be Simple Dont Disappoint Anyone
hello again
i am using broco trader from one year but i never facing this type of problem. i request please clarify.
thanks