Free nse mcx real time data in metatrader

fxgood

Dear Fx good( personal message )

I have got a indicator that exports
realtime data to a folder( this folder
contains 1 Min or any time frame as per your requirement of nearabout 2000 period) - I am writing
a program that will export the last 5 lines of any symbol (of mcx only)
in realtime - as the file will contain
almost 4 to 6 days of data .

Hence contact /pm me - as i wish to
give the utility free of cost to all
members. I am writing the program
for export to Metastock.

Your kind help solicited

Regards

S.Venkatesh
Phone 044-27974102

( The Telephone bell does not ring sometimes )
sorry sir i don't use metastock at all for my trading only i use amibroker and metatrader and i inform my friend who use metastock to call you for more details on this sir

Friends, Let me just clarify for all the doubts regarding metatrader.

1) Just download plain metatrader from metatrader.com, don't use any broker metatrader like FxPrimus metatrader or so. It is completely FREE.
2) Goto File>Login> Leave the id and pass blank and put 67.192.253.165:443 in the server box. If anything is already there, just delete it.
3) Click login, nothing will happen now, so don't be surprised.
4) Goto File>Open an Account now, you have to open a new account on this server. After clicking Next, it will ask you to choose the server, then choose 67.192.253.165:443.
5) It starts to work.

Thanks for this fxgood, it has been very helpful.

One Last thing, it is tick by tick data. Thanks a ton.

Note: The symbols are not the same for the stocks. To know the symbol for each stock, please right click on any symbol> Symbols.
There you will find
NSE
NSEFut
MCX
In NSEFut, you will find the names of all the stocks besides the symbol.

I got a little confused in the beginning, but it solved my problem later.

Thanks again,Fxgood.

Feel free to post any questions.

Last edited:

fxgood

sir you can try any metatrader broker's client terminal to connect to this metatrader server and use its data for charting needs

fxgood

I replied in mt in built email i got from this server to check can we get their branded mt which is connecting to this server so we can solve this copy pasting server ip and if i get installer details i will post them here as well

fxgood

I tried with many mt brokers and with all mt brokers i see this is working perfectly for me and only issue is symbol name for which ramdas sir gave suggestion still better if our member prepare some document on symbol names it will be great

hi fxgood , thanks lot for your service . I am little confused about script names apper in market watch . for e.g. i had axis bank name in symbol list but didnot find in market watch .
i think you got my point . pls help me out.