Free NSE EOD & historical data downloader..attached

xtalk

Pls use updated stable version in the thread "MetaStock NSE Data downloader with VIX". This also download VIX data.

thanks.

Any Body Already Downloaded & Converted Data Plz Help Me Out By Uploadind That On 4sharred Or Rapid Link

I M Facing Lot Of Problems In Downloading After Every Week Of Data It Is Returning Error 404

rkripal

Pls see the attached application. Please note: NSE Nifty symbols will be downloaded automatically from the NSE server so you don't set any path.

Also, I'm experiencing outage from the NSE end. So you may experience 404...

It's doing same job like the Hemen's program. It's cut-down work from one of my product.

looking fwd to ur feedback

tnx.
thanks xtalk

can u tell me how can should i convert this data to metastock format.

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who have been using Getbhavcopy for your support. Thanks to everyone who helped me nail down the issue with NSE Indices data downloading.

The issue was caused because NSE changed the way they name the historical data files.

This has now been Fixed in Getbhavcopy version 1.2 attached here.

All you need to do is to replace the getbhavcopy.exe in your current location with this one.

Regards,
Hemen

Use version 1.3 from above. Version 1.2 had a date bug.

Last edited:

aad

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who have been using Getbhavcopy for your support. Thanks to everyone who helped me nail down the issue with NSE Indices data downloading.

The issue was caused because NSE changed the way they name the historical data files.

This has now been Fixed in Getbhavcopy version 1.2 attached here.

All you need to do is to replace the getbhavcopy.exe in your current location with this one.

Regards,
Hemen
Hemenbhai,

Thanks for this updated version which has solved NSE indices problem but somehow, it is not letting me change dates beyond 30th June 2008.... I have tried everything... Please let me know.

Regards,

Abhay

Last edited:
Hemenbhai,

Thanks for this updated version which has solved NSE indices problem but somehow, it is not letting me change dates beyond 30th June 2008.... I have tried everything... Please let me know.

Regards,

Abhay
Sorry. I messed up. Getbhavcopy1.4 is released for this. Attached the same here.

Last edited:

aad

:) It is perfect now.... just want to take this chance and say 'thank you' whole heartedly for this wonderful utility... simple, no fuss and it works... although I have paid subscription for RT data which also includes EOD data, I still use your utility for downloading EOD data... you have made life of many people like me, easier....

Regards,

Abhay

Sorry. I messed up. Getbhavcopy1.3 is released for this. Attached the same here.

:) It is perfect now.... just want to take this chance and say 'thank you' whole heartedly for this wonderful utility... simple, no fuss and it works... although I have paid subscription for RT data which also includes EOD data, I still use your utility for downloading EOD data... you have made life of many people like me, easier....

Regards,

Abhay
Hi Abhay,

This is the best testimonial Getbhavcopy can get...Thanks. It is for these words that I develop the software.

-Hemen.

please use this version. In case you get the same date issue as 30 Jun 2008 for 2 Jul 2008. I discovered an issue in visual studio 2008 that messes the code up.

Damn Microsoft...

-Hemen

Last edited: