Free NSE EOD & historical data downloader..attached

Hi Hemen,
I am unable to download indices data for the past 2 days. It is showing remote server returned an error (404) Not found.
Please help me.

Thanking you
Animesh Datta

xtalk

Hemen,

I figured it out. The nse-india. com site is no longer updated. We have to use nseindia . com (without hyphen) in the source code. Now I can download the indices data.

If anyone need the fixed version do let me know. I can upload it here.

Thanks.

psvaja

Hemen,

I figured it out. The nse-india. com site is no longer updated. We have to use nseindia . com (without hyphen) in the source code. Now I can download the indices data.

If anyone need the fixed version do let me know. I can upload it here.

Thanks.

hi,

pl upload here. thanx in advance

xtalk

Pls see the attached application. Please note: NSE Nifty symbols will be downloaded automatically from the NSE server so you don't set any path.

Also, I'm experiencing outage from the NSE end. So you may experience 404...

It's doing same job like the Hemen's program. It's cut-down work from one of my product.

looking fwd to ur feedback

tnx.

Last edited:

psvaja

Pls see the attached application. Please note: NSE Nifty symbols will be downloaded automatically from the NSE server so you don't set any path.

Also, I'm experiencing outage from the NSE end. So you may experience 404...

It's doing same job like the Hemen's program. It's cut-down work from one of my product.

looking fwd to ur feedback

tnx.

Thanx xtalk. I have downloaded and updated the data. its simple & great utility.

Thanx again

Pravin

Dear Xtalk,
Excellent job done. Many many thanks to you.If you update this software for any reason kindly post here.

Regards
Animesh

Last edited:

xtalk

Dear Xtalk,
Excellent job done. Many many thanks to you.If you update this software for any reason kindly post here.

Regards
Animesh
Thanks Animesh, the updated software is here. It can download VIX data well, in case you need it.

cheers!